ADVERTISEMENT

Get to know Koby Brea

A bit OT but since we're on fashion, have any of you ordered the new State Line Kentucky hats? They look sweet to me. Just ordered the royal blue one with the outline of the state in white. Still supposed to be a few weeks I think before I get it.

State Line

A bit OT but since we're on fashion, have any of you ordered the new State Line Kentucky hats? They look sweet to me. Just ordered the royal blue one with the outline of the state in white. Still supposed to be a few weeks I think before I get it.

State Line
That white hat needs a totally blued in state of KY. Wish New Era would come out with some designs.

Last edited:
That white hat needs a totally blued in state if KY. Wish New Era would come out with some designs.
Yeah, it's very minimalist looking with all that white as is, but I still like that one too. I just like the royal blue one with the white for the state outline better.

I know this company also did a similar hat for Tennessee and it just looks goofy as their state outline just looks so bland on a hat with it being so flat on the north and south border.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT