ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready

All the football recliner, usually negative, fans will be posting for awhile. Even though we lost I saw some great play from several young players today, which bodes well for the future. Thought Fearby show up well for a young player at a position of need.
Yeah, yeah we know…Stoops is the winningest coach in UK history..
Blah, blah, blah

All the football recliner, usually negative, fans will be posting for awhile. Even though we lost I saw some great play from several young players today, which bodes well for the future. Thought Fearby show up well for a young player at a position of need.
You really want to try and offer a defense of rushing 3 men on two seperate 3rd and longs which led to giving up 14 points including the game winner (loser for us) That is a stoops staple, along with running every single first down play throughout the game.

Watching the coaching staff waste all that great play is why people are upset, as they should be. Blowing an 11 point lead, demonstrating a frustrating lack of discipline and gassing your defense because of poor offensive play-calling and turnovers are also reasons to be upset about today's result. Intentionally shying away from rushing Klubnik in the last two minutes when you already had 7 sacks on the day is mind-boggling.

Anyone that takes up for things like today ( and losing at Ole Miss , and losing at home to Vandy , and losing forever to UT , and losing a 14-0 lead to Mz ) is complacent in allowing it happen . We will be forever mediocre if you dont raise hell about games like today

Anyone that takes up for things like today ( and losing at Ole Miss , and losing at home to Vandy , and losing forever to UT , and losing a 14-0 lead to Mz ) is complacent in allowing it happen . We will be forever mediocre if you dont raise hell about games like today
You left out losing to South Carolina the last 2 years .

Dont think most are too upset at losing the glorified exhibition. More the losses to vandy and SC and Missouri the last couple of seasons as well as the continued inability to beat a UT team with any talent.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
At the same time, it will be crickets from the positive posters (except you). I like to think I’m in the middle 😬
The middle is a hard place to be. I like Stoops but I also recognize he needs to change some things. Just like in other aspects of life, you need to be on one side or the other…us that lean towards the middle of the debate get lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
Shut up

• Haha
Reactions: BlueTick2
Still waiting Cobb!!!! Let’s hear it!!!! I seriously want to hear your defense on this.

You really want to try and offer a defense of rushing 3 men on two seperate 3rd and longs which led to giving up 14 points including the game winner (loser for us) That is a stoops staple, along with running every single first down play throughout the game.

Looked to me like barion brown was auditioning for a contender today.

• Wow
Reactions: dvillecatfan
Oh yeah I am with you I am so happy we finish 7 and 6 after being pre seaso.n top 25 I mean my God what's wrong with these fans wanting to win the sec or compete for it I mean he'll yes I giddy as hell to know Stoops Wil be here for ever and forever damn hopefully mitch gives him some more money and another extension

The one time on the last drive when we rushed more then 3 . Clemson qb was forced into a grounding call!!! So hard to watch and know what’s going to happen

Oh yeah I am with you I am so happy we finish 7 and 6 after being pre seaso.n top 25 I mean my God what's wrong with these fans wanting to win the sec or compete for it I mean he'll yes I giddy as hell to know Stoops Wil be here for ever and forever damn hopefully mitch gives him some more money and another extension
I’m not happy with 7-6 but we also weren’t preseason top 25.

The one time on the last drive when we rushed more then 3 . Clemson qb was forced into a grounding call!!! So hard to watch and know what’s going to happen
Hey are you trying to tell me everybody in the state knew Clemson was going to score with 2 minutes to go I mean Stoops has been here 11 years and his clock management at the end of halves and the game come on man 7 and 6 hell of a year

Yes, it was the play that led to it being 3rd and 16. Followed that up with rushing 3 and allowing the 14 yard completion to give them a manageable 4th and 2 which they picked up easily. Anyone who has ever watched UK football knew that was ball game as soon as it happened.

Hey are you trying to tell me everybody in the state knew Clemson was going to score with 2 minutes to go I mean Stoops has been here 11 years and his clock management at the end of halves and the game come on man 7 and 6 hell of a year
Every body who was surprised when Clemson scored in the last 2 minutes raise your hand………. I don’t see any hands.

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
Yes, it was the play that led to it being 3rd and 16. Followed that up with rushing 3 and allowing the 14 yard completion to give them a manageable 4th and 2 which they picked up easily. Anyone who has ever watched UK football knew that was ball game as soon as it happened.
/thread I told my son, they'll get most of it here, and then get a first down, and then score with little to no time left. As a long time sufferer, I was absolutely sure of it. Not surprised whatsoever

Reactions: Ugoff
Well we certainly can’t blame it on NIL we spend more on it than Dabo does

lol, I watched many Clemson fans literally write the game off after halftime but they didn't understand Kentucky Football. wow. how is it possible to be this bad?

/thread I told my son, they'll get most of it here, and then get a first down, and then score with little to no time left. As a long time sufferer, I was absolutely sure of it. Not surprised whatsoever
Pick Me Hands Up GIF by CBC

Reactions: OleBum
honestly no kidding it's hard to accept how dismal it is. how on earth is it even possible to be that terrible?

Wd positively lost a game we coulda/shoulda won

You're right, we could've won. SHOULDA? No. Not according to most anyone here, and not according to Vegas. We were playing a much higher ranked and refarded team.

We gave away a game that, according to most everyone here, we had no business being competitive in much less being significantly better than the other team. None of the negs expected us to be competitive in this one, so anything they say doesn't mean sht.

Definitely disappointed we handed another one over on a platter again this year.

Reactions: The-Hack
I am ready. I’m ready for all you Stoops apologist that are fine with losing a game that we absolutely should not have lost, and finishing another year where the only games we can win are against shit teams

It’s reasonable to be upset after this game. We had it won. But poor ball security, bad penalties and soft defense lost the game. As will all things in life I dismiss most extreme views. So the “fire the coach” stance is foolish and the “everything is fine moral victory” stance is also foolish.

Stoops has had a really good off season so far. Getting Walker and the wide receivers to stay on board, getting Davis to play today, getting quality players in the portal and signing a good class are all positives. But he has to win this game today. I have a feeling this one will hurt for a while and I hope it does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT