ADVERTISEMENT

Gators @ Cats (Friday)

Mace still in. Anu pops out to second. Ritter chops out to third.

Lewis strikes out.

Grounder up the middle and Lewis has it and gets out 1.

Strickland warming in the pen.

Pop up to Schultz in shallow left. Good job by Schultz to call Ritter off.

Fabian up again, he's homered twice tonight. They are pitching him carefully. They walk him. I'm good with that, but the last pitch was a strike without a doubt.

Hahaha another one. Like... holy heck. That's across the thighs. Marsh talking to himself. Deep fly to left goes foul. Fastball that wasn't in enough. Strikeout!!!

4-3 going to the stretch.

Hill goes for a bunt and the ball hits him and he gets to first.

Estep trying to bunt. Don't like this. Pitcher is at 106. Estep just not a skilled bunter. Let him swing. I say that and Estep gets it down.

110 pitches. Mace mad at the strike zone again. Hill takes 3rd as Mace sails the pickoff play to center!!!

Rain coming down on UF now.

Ugh. Schultz strikes out. High heat.

Intentionally walk Collett. I'll take that. Rhodes has done well.

Mace at 114 pitches. He's doing well with this rain. I think he's mostly throwing fastballs. 0-2 to Rhodes. Rhodes put a charge into it but UF brings it in to keep it at 4-3 going to the 8th

We're back and O'Sullivan already bitching. Nose to nose with Walsh and a lot of finger pointing.

Long leash given to Sully there. I mean, dang... started before the video picked up and lasted 2 minutes.

Leadoff double for Florida. Marsh left it middle/middle and Schultz was a touch slow getting to it. UK may need to look to a new pitcher.

Pinch runner for Florida and a pinch hitter. Long delay here as we play a back and forth with talking, etc.

Strickland here scares me. Headrick says some UK arms aren't available, but he hasn't said who.

Full count. Strickland hasnt gotten two close ones. Ugh... liner into right and Rhodes bobbles the ball to allow the runner to score. He throws him out if he doesn't drop it.

If Ramsey enters this game, I am turning it off. Even if everything goes perfect, my BP and heart would not be able to take it...

• Haha
Reactions: Comebakatz3
Strickland challenged a lot but wasn't getting some calls and went two far in on a full count pitch.

Now up 0-2. Called strike 3. Middle of the plate. UF doesn't like it but that's a strike all day.

Holy hell... another one. Perrfect outside paint. UF has gotten that all night and Strickland doesn't. Falls behind 3-0 because of it. Same pitch now a strike. Popped him up to Hill in center for out 2.

Pop out to Ritter ends the T8.

If Ramsey enters this game, I am turning it off. Even if everything goes perfect, my BP and heart would not be able to take it...
Seems likely to happen... he's done well lately. Hopefully that continues.

Van der Weide making his 2nd appearance in the series. Will face Kess to start the UK half. Left on left.

Kessler oppo taco to left for a leadoff single. Would be good for UK to take Kessler down for a pinch runner here, but they won't.

BALK!!! Kessler moves to second and Leibert pinch runs now. Mingione is so weird...

Wow. Fastball that Anu wasn't ready for. That thing had parking lot written on it if he had swung. Instead, he swings at ball 3. Hard rope to short and their new SS stabs it perfectly and throws out Anu.

New pitcher for Gators

Scott,a righty in to face Ritter. Grounder to short and this one gets passed him and it eats him up and into left center to put them on the corners.

The SS, btw, is the runner they used to score in the top half. So he's a backup.

Lewis tries the bunt. He attempts through an inside pitch for strike 1. Square again and they say he attempted on a ball in the brown. He did. Poor at bat and poor strategy here to me. Ritter steals second on a ball in the dirt. Infield in.

Bounces and hits Lewis to load them.

Cam Hill a chance to once again be a thorn. Swings through a fastball. Then frozen. That was the one to hit. Hill spoils one foul. Ball outside... not a competitive pitch. Fights off another one. Battling. Another one foul. Seen 6 so far, the 7th is CHOPPER UP THE MIDDLE TO SCORE 5-4!!!

Reactions: ukalum1988
That's a fielder's choice as they got Lewis but that was all. 2nd looked lost and unsure where to go when he got the ball and all he could do was turn and step on second.

Hill steals 2nd.

Estep falls behind 1-2 and he too is battling. Fouled off two in a row. Now 3. Struck out.

Damage done though. UK leads going to the 9th 5-4.

Strickland out again. Rubalcaba to catch. No other changes, which is odd... Shelby often plays in this situation.

Strick falls behind 3-0. He walked him. Not good. Should probably take him down, but I'm not sure who you can turn to.

Young walked, he's their 1 hole hitter and a threat to steal. Now Strickland has found the zone as he works ahead 0-2. Purpose pitch taken for a ball and then one not competitive for a ball. K looking!!! Same spot a lot of UK lefties have gone down looking at.

Cats on the rail of the third base dugout.

Strickland gives up a liner to right in front of Rhodes. Well hit but only one bag given up.

Pinch hitter for UF, Acton to hit for the SS that made the error in the 8th.

Zone still not kind to Strick, but he works ahead and is a strike away... ohh man... that was a beauty but he doesn't get the call... base hit center and we're tied.
5-5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT