ADVERTISEMENT

Game Time Speculation

BGCATFAN2012

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2020
Since this isn't a prime game we will play Thursday 1 or 330. Doubt we get a 7 or 9 game.

3 seeds UK and Creighton play in Pittsburgh. 6 Seeds South Carolina and Texas tech play. None are marquee matchups but the 6-11 games are the bigger games. maybe we get game 1 and Texas Tech vs NC State will be 9pm lol

Most years it’s Monday around noon before CBS decides game times but last year they told team tonight

Chance for UK to get upset on national television? 7:15 game on CBS. They'll probably even filter in Oakland crowd noise.

I swear, first game out and first upset. Omg I will drive to Lexington myself and move his couches for him.

I know some people don't believe me.. but I'm ready for a new coach as well. We aren't going to have guards like this probably ever again, and likely never a chance like this, with this bracket, to get to a Final4.

3 seeds UK and Creighton play in Pittsburgh. 6 Seeds South Carolina and Texas tech play. None are marquee matchups but the 6-11 games are the bigger games. maybe we get game 1 and Texas Tech vs NC State will be 9pm lol
UK is always a marquee game.

Doesn’t matter who we play.

The only place UK is not respected is this board. And only because the CHC do their best to drown out UK fans.

Creighton/Akron and USCjr/Oregon should be the first two games in the afternoon and UK/Oakland at 7:10 with TTU/NCST at 9:40 or whatever. I’d be really surprised if it wasn’t.

I believe you as far as shooters go. I certainly hope in the future they have better defensive guards though.

I will die on this hill that these guys just haven't quite figured out that part of the game. Maybe it's them, maybe it was Cal focusing on offense too much this year. If they just would put a little bit more attention to what they are doing we could be a great defensive team.

The sad part of this, the tragedy here, is that there's no runway left. Some of these guys will go onto the NBA and likely be solid defenders in time.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
UK UNC KANSAS and ARIZONA all play on Thursday. 4 programs that draw eyeballs so CBS / TBS is going to want to spread those out over the day.

Arizona is obviously a late game. The other 3 could be a crapshoot as far as time

I saw Bob Dylan maybe 15 years ago. Terrible concert. That dude needs to hang it up. But it’s definitely cool to be able to say you’ve seen Bob Dylan.
Yeah, I'm really just going to say I've seen him. I don't sit around and listen to a lot of Dylan but I think I should see him. Bought the cheapest tickets in the Palace.

I saw Bob Dylan maybe 15 years ago. Terrible concert. That dude needs to hang it up. But it’s definitely cool to be able to say you’ve seen Bob Dylan.
I saw him at the Palace in Louisville two years ago and he was great. He is doing Rough and Rowdy ways this time as he did back then. Whoever goes I hope you have a great time. He is a true icon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT