ADVERTISEMENT

***Game thread, UK vs Miami***

Secondary looks like it did against TN last year. Better get this fixed or it’s going to be a long season.

Reactions: RunninRichie
smdh. Want to win the East out showing such inconsistency so far. Early I know. But. Hmmm.

I would NOT want to be in the locker room at half.

I have no confidence in our defense winning this game. We'll need to get the offense going to win this.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Lotta room for growth with this team, but I don’t see many playmakers on offense or defense. Outside of the obvious in Levis and possibly the Robinson kid. Defense looks like a bunch of Jags.

Do we have a 10 to 10 game against a MAC team? Time to crank it up a notch.

Not bothered much so far, of course it's frustrating to not be sharp out the gate. Give Stoops a chance for the wakeup call at half and make an adjustment or two. Would like to see some more pressure on their QB.

Reactions: bbncal02
Not bothered much so far, of course it's frustrating to not be sharp out the gate. Give Stoops a chance for the wakeup call at half and make an adjustment or two. Would like to see some more pressure on their QB.
Yeah, look at the past years. We have a game like this early against somebody who has no business playing this well against us literally every year. Toledo, Southern Miss, Central Michigan.

I swear it's by design. It's like clockwork.

This game probably is 21-0 or maybe 21-7 with Rodriguez. I’d kinda convinced myself we wouldn’t miss him much but it’s very apparent we do, no other back on the roster can come close to doing what he can do. He takes all the pressure off the entire offense week in and week out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT