ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread LSUvskentucky

I don’t understand why we try and run an offense all game until that point. It’s amazing to me. It’s not smart, we don’t shoot FT’s well so it’s not a good strategy to try and get fouled.
It’s Call stall ball, patent pending 2015.

He and Stoops have a shared philosophy of playing not to lose at times. Which almost always gets you beat.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I have to disagree with us being an unknown. We suck! It doesn't mean that we won't get better, but currently we are simply not a well-coached team. As for using LSU's play against Alabama for a measuring stick, that won't really tell us anything. Surely you won't say that Perdue sucks because they were beaten by Rutgers even though it has happened in back-to-back years. I think we should celebrate the team for its victory tonight instead of considering reasons downplay the victory, imho.
Jeez man, this ain't rocket surgery.

Yes, I know we suck, this isn't UK basketball, not by a long shot, but if LSU can be competitive in the league and beat some of the other top tier teams on the road, then I'll feel better about this win.

We didn't finish well at all, we had a 10 point lead and sucked the last 4 minutes, but Toppin played great, that's a big plus, we need someone to man the 4.

There were some good things to take away from this game, that's all I'm looking for.

This one made it to 6 pages.

What's funny is some of those duke fans crack on us for attacking Cal in our game threads, but there were several "fire Scheyer" comments in this game thread. They were used to coach K, you would never call for K to be fired, but now that he's gone, things have changed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT