ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread Kentucky vs arkansas

What a win. Wow

If MICH st, So Carolina, UGA and Vandy are wins (should have been) then UK is 24-6 and probably a 1 or 2 seed.

Shows how small the margin for error is

Yeah dropped a lot of games we really should not have this season.

Good news is win a couple of tournament games next week, get a decent seed and who knows. Still have a lot to play for here.

Reactions: cathouse
Unbelievable how bad officiating was and that's saying something since it's consistently bad.

Refs literally tried to will them to victory the last five minutes. Oscar 4 and 5 fouls were phantom, plenty of phantom calls in the final 2 minutes. Compare that to the all out assault allowed by Arkansas on the perimeter.

What a win.

Cal doesn't deserve crap. He was forced into doing what he did. Because he didn't have a true point guard on the floor, he had no choice but to keep the ball moving instead of the crap that he normally has the team doing. The ones who deserve credit are Reeves (shooting his butt off today), Toppin (played the heck out of the point forward position), and Adou for playing under incredible pressure without really being prepared to do so. I know the Cal lovers will come after me but who cares because I don't. This game just makes it even clearer just how pathetic it was to give Vandy a gift on Wednesday.
I was trying to be humble given how little confidence I had earlier but the team deserves a lot of credit

This games should silence those who keep crying about the lack of talent on this team. This team has talent; it just doesn't have a freaking coach who knows what to do. If he had gone to the zone much earlier, Oscar would never have fouled out.

This games should silence those who keep crying about the lack of talent on this team. This team has talent; it just doesn't have freaking coach who knows what to do. If he had gone to the zone much earlier, Oscar would never have fouled out.

Goddamn man, take the day off. We just picked up a helluva win. Enjoy it. Stop crying

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
u40-1211937.jpg
Arkansas Basketball Queen.

Cal doesn't deserve crap. He was forced into doing what he did. Because he didn't have a true point guard on the floor, he had no choice but to keep the ball moving instead of the crap that he normally has the team doing. The ones who deserve credit are Reeves (shooting his butt off today), Toppin (played the heck out of the point forward position), and Adou for playing under incredible pressure without really being prepared to do so. I know the Cal lovers will come after me but who cares because I don't. This game just makes it even clearer just how pathetic it was to give Vandy a gift on Wednesday.
GTFO…tired of your Cal agenda…STFU…you’re no true fan little whiney a$$…your rhetoric is old…don’t like Cal? So what…there’s nothing you’re gonna do about it him being the coach…so sit the F down and go hit your dog and wife some more

Wins = the players AND the coach
Losses = the players AND the coach

Period. This win was on the players and on Cal. Good job by everyone.

Anyone that says otherwise is just showing bias at this point
Yeah it was.I din't think this team had a shot to keep it under 10 much less win without a point guard but I've never been so happy to be wrong.

Reactions: cathouse
No one can make heads or tails outta this team
Beat UT twice, Arkansas..............lost to Vandy South Carolina Georgia

Who the heck knows what you are going to get haha
This.^^^^^

Most inconsistent Kentucky team I have ever seen.

Lose games they should win easily and win games they should have no business winning.

Kinda shows you it is all mental with this team.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
With a coach that probably effects them mentally with all his sideline behavior and substitution patterns.

GTFO…tired of your Cal agenda…STFU…you’re no true fan little whiney a$$…your rhetoric is old…don’t like Cal? So what…there’s nothing you’re gonna do about it him being the coach…so sit the F down and go hit your dog and wife some more
Oh my Lord! I's so afraid! Will someone protect me because WildKatFan01 better known as Cal Worshipper01 is upset. What's me ever to do?

This games should silence those who keep crying about the lack of talent on this team. This team has talent; it just doesn't have a freaking coach who knows what to do. If he had gone to the zone much earlier, Oscar would never have fouled out.
You do know we were in zone on Oscar’s last foul. Most of Oscar’s fouls were in the middle of fighting.

You do know we were in zone on Oscar’s last foul. Most of Oscar’s fouls were in the middle of fighting.
You do know that we didn't start playing zone until Oscar picked up his 4th foul. Playing a zone doesn't mean you won't pick up fouls; it just reduces the chance of picking up fouls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT