ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread Arkansas vs Kentucky

Never in my Life seen so many guys go up at the rim and get “blocked” without a call. We are missing 8-10 free throw attempts easily if even half of them were called.

Reactions: Lempface
Well, that will about do it for this game and the season. Cats aren’t coming back from down 8 in 11 minutes.

Hell, we only have scored two points in last 4:30

Reactions: JumperJack
Arkansas is making our guys uncomfortable, UK is settling - and Wallace is going to be gassed with too much time left in the game

Reactions: UKortho
First half was a lot of fun ..
This half…not so much

I thought Arkansas didn’t have the horses to keep up their energy. I was wrong

Reactions: cathouse
I'm so sick of him throwing his arms up after every play he fails to defend.
He is back to lazy Sophomore W.V. Oscar.
I am sick of watching his Sr season. It's a testament to not investing work and thinking you can run it back by simply showing up. It sucks to watch. All time person learning a tough lesson. Half assing things gets your ass kicked.

If we make the tournament we will have real trouble winning a game.

Missed the chippy to cut it to 2, blink and it's 8. This has the feeling of one of those games we cant get over the hump. I hope I'm wrong and Ark starts missing some.
Don’t bet on. Reeves is getting smoked. Toppin wild as hell on both ends.

Arkansas is just more athletic than our guys 1-5. Couple that with more energy and you get a record # of steals for an opposing team in a half.
The way you have to counter that is MAKING shots and NOT turning it over.

We have STRUGGLED doing that tonight.

Oscar, Reeves and CJ REALLY struggle against athletic teams.

Toppin take the easy jumper but no - you got to make every attempt tougher
Arkansas definitely better team tonight - way more athletic Black best player on the floor - dominant

Reactions: Catfan2226
He thinks he’s a finesse player when his greatest strength is his size and athleticism…but it’s meaningless if you play like you’re 6’2 around the rim.
Oscar doesn't have athleticism.

ADVERTISEMENT