ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread Arkansas vs Kentucky

Actually you know

Im to the point now that I really don’t care if we lose every freaking game from here on out
Wont actively cheer against the Cats…but every loss is one step closer to Calipari being gone
Screw the contract…there is cause here
Wont be watching this weekend
We have our daughters two kids and that’s far more important and enjoyable
I bet we lose either Georgia or Ms St

Reactions: katwest
This place was booming earlier tonight, probably the loudest I've heard Rupp Arena all year. Now it looks like an early November game. How fitting.

Wallace and Reeves can hit 3's at a high rate, but Cal can't just accept that and use it, he refuses to believe there's another way to score snd he just keeps forcing shit that isn't working.

He needs to give his salary back to UK, he is doing an awful job.

This team is HORRIBLE at doing what it takes to comeback in a game!!!

Can't get stops, turn it over, can't make crucial baskets.

SAD

Coach Cal’s presser: I like my team. They’re not robots. We’re working on things. I didn’t know he was on the bench. I’ve been doing this for 30 yrs we’re fine. We have the best fans.

CCC can’t create plays to get an open look from three against good teams. Zero tonight.

Give me Livingston, Theiro, Collins and Ugo and send the rest packing. Wallace is gone and good for him but I don’t care if I see another minute from the others

How many f-ing blocks does Arkansas have now? we just kerp feeding their stat line instead of just taling the open 3's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT