ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day! How we feeling BBN?

200w.gif

Reactions: Bigblueincincy
Will be honest here and say I feel anxious not because they may lose but if they do this is the LAST time this team will be together and I really enjoyed them.

Honestly feeling good about the first weekend. I see so many picking us for the final 4 is crazy. I don’t know why but everyone loves this team. I hope they come out and fight for their lives every game. I know we can do it but u just don’t trust us to do it:
it is not crazy
we are the most talented team in the NCAAT
NOW LET US HOPE OUR YOUNG TEAM HAS GROWN UP

I feel like both teams are ready but there can only be one winner. They called out our bigs,Now let's see if tre and comp can response today.This could be a blessing

I'm always a bit worried about it, hoping for the best. With this particular team, I worry more about this first weekend because I know we SHOULD win these games. And when this team thinks they should win, they don't always come out ready to play. BUT I do like the fact that the Oakland coach has poked the bear a bit by pointing out UK's flaws to the world. At the very least, he got the team's attention, which is a good thing for this UK team, in my opinion.

Reactions: jusballin32
this team is the "poster child" for playing too the level of their competition
i think they know now there is no tomorrow for the season unless you win

Love the guard play of UK, but I don’t trust Calipari to coach them in such a way as to succeed. Add in the factor of high draft picks who may or may not have anything to play for and the announcement of players possibly transferring, realistically speaking, what is going to motivate anyone to win?
Not to be a downer but, what is really the end goal here? Winning a national championship or getting players to the NBA?

I am hoping that the players want to win despite the coaching and that they can get out of the first weekend. But, nothing I have seen in the past 4-5 years gives me much hope for that. Jmo

my expectations for this team could not be lower. Which has strangely made me more excited to watch games this tourney. Looking forward to seeing some upsets.

It’s D-Day for the state of the season.

How are feeling today?

Personally, I’m weirdly calm.
I was until I saw that Ramsey guy for KSR posting his stuff and on Twitter and he is showing what Oakland does, and some other are showing Oakland and I’m a little nervous now

I'm content and not concerned. I think the a and m loss ensures a focused team tonight.

Beyond tonight idk. I'm on a cruise so life is good regardless until the drive home Sunday.

it is not crazy
we are the most talented team in the NCAAT
NOW LET US HOPE OUR YOUNG TEAM HAS GROWN UP
We definitely have the talent, the problem is we have no front court and our coach gets tight AF now. Been 8 years since he got us over the Elite 8 hump. I’d be happy just to get there honestly.

Reactions: bbncal02
that is true for every team
how many thought that the number one over all seed UVA would be the first to lose to a 16 seed
Yeah but it’s way more true for us. We have no clue how we will play on a given night. Consistency has been our biggest struggle. I mean we beat Auburn at Auburn and then lost to LSU after being up 15.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Nervous because if they jump out to a lead at the beginning there may be no coming back. You don’t want to give these type of teams any motivation

Nervous about taking a little while to figure out their 1-3-1 zone, and praying Gohlke doesn’t go off.

If our team will play loose we can be scary good but what bothers me cal is stressing to his team right now to play loose and aggressive cal is choking big time while I am typing this message hope the players can overcome it

The closer we get to tip, the more anxious and nervous I get. I am confident that we will come away with a win however I cant say I am 100% on the confident side based on our recent tournament history. Rob & Reed are being looked at as top 5 NBA picks and some have Rob going # 1. Oakland does not have that. They need to play their game along w/Antonio and Justin. One of our big's has to step up after all of the talk from their side..I would love to see another explosive game from Justin. Our defensive has to show up and not allow them to catch the ball on the perimeter and if they do, close out quick on their shooters. Block out under neath and not allow offensive rebounds/put backs..I have not seen that from this team but hopefully tonight is the night they bring the heat on D and own the glass..Go Cats!!

Reactions: storm1507
Choking Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
I am feeling great but sounds like calipari can't get a toothpick up his ass already telling players to relax and play with intensity or starting two centers choking big time

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
If Cal is interested in proving everyone wrong, he'll put the guys in who should play, and at the correct time.

If Cal is interested in proving everyone wrong, he'll start the lineup he usually does, and we'll start off in the hole.

I am getting anxious to get this started. I’m going to be a few minutes late, go ahead and start without me.

If we don’t guard the three with the one dude, that only shoots threes I’m going to lose my mind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT