ADVERTISEMENT

Gabby Petito Disappearance

They were going to kill another couple and then she couldn’t go through with it so he killed her? Is that what you’re saying? Would be interesting. I hope they find him and we hear everything but most likely they find him dead obviously.

Got some family in and around the Blue Point area on Long Island. It's been a huge story up my way, almost since the start.

Awful story. Watched the interview with the Dad, and they just ID'd her body today. All I could think was what it must be like to be a Dad and hear the news, that you likely knew was coming. Unreal.

I don't love the feminist social media warriors spreading a ton of shit about domestic violence, though. We don't know what happened yet. We don't even know for sure if this guy did it.

I think I need a new TV show to get into. I've spent the past half hour on Reddit and Twitter with all these reports of sightings of this dude. True crime in real time or some shit.

If their kid did this and they helped with his hiding and running, they too should be held accountable.
I agree 100%. I can also tell you that if my kid (allegedly) killed somebody I wouldn’t be that helpful to authorities either.

Here’s a hypothetical: how big of a crime spree would your kid have to commit before you turn on him? Lol

What was the theory with the parents actually drove the van to their house about? My daughter in law, who is a dumbass (but a very sweet daughter in law), thinks he is close to Gabby dead. Thinks it was murder / suicide and he is near by. Not buying that possible outcome, too far fetched, they would have found his body by now, especially in the state of a decomposed body smelling.

So it has now been reported by the Laundries across the street neighbor that Brian, his Mom and Dad went on a camping trip around September 7th using one of those campers that fit on the back of a truck bed.

This is 7 days sooner than he was reported missing. I'm sure he made his escape during that time and his parents gave him a 7 day head start before they reported him missing.

Reactions: ekywildcat
So it has now been reported by the Laundries across the street neighbor that Brian, his Mom and Dad went on a camping trip around September 7th using one of those campers that fit on the back of a truck bed.

This is 7 days sooner than he was reported missing. I'm sure he made his escape during that time and his parents gave him a 7 day head start before they reported him missing.
Yeah, he's gone. He doesn't look like the type to kill his self. I hope he is found quickly, but It'll be interesting to see if he makes it longer than Eric C. Conn.

So a new Facebook account just was created claiming to be him. Obviously there will be many fakes created over this case. But, one thing about it is interesting. The Facebook account is linked to his real Instagram. The only way to do this is by logging in to your Instagram account and typical requires verification as well.

Could be a hacker. Or who knows, it could be him.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The Deep State is running a false flag operation to take attention away from the fake Covid test trails in Los Alamos. They're creating a new super-gene that makes you bark like a dog and sleep all day. They're turning us into sheep so they can unleash Jade Helm out of every pizza parlor in New Jersey. Arm yourselves with flashlights and bleach or you will become one of them. Bird over. The sky in November is quite lovely. Are you my contact?

He did it and may be a little serial killer in the making.

According to some lady on tv this is just missing white girl syndrome (well now deceased white girl syndrome) though and such so we shouldn't be interested in it.

A new eye-wtiness account says that the couple, mainly Laundrie, got in some sort of dispute with the staff of a restaurant in Jackson.

There's another family who thinks they have video evidence of their van, pulled over on the side of the road not too far where her body was found. It sure looks like the van, and had Florida license plates.. but the family never got the license plate, and it's not seen in the video.

A new eye-wtiness account says that the couple, mainly Laundrie, got in some sort of dispute with the staff of a restaurant in Jackson.

There's another family who thinks they have video evidence of their van, pulled over on the side of the road not too far where her body was found. It sure looks like the van, and had Florida license plates.. but the family never got the license plate, and it's not seen in the video.

That girl that claimed to have eaten right beside them is fos and a attention whore. She did a video in 3 segments over a period of time and never thought once to put clothes on. She claimed her bf had a photogenic memory yet she missed the all of the details about why they were fighting because she had gone to the bathroom. Guess she never thought to ask her bf what happened while she was gone. She claimed Landrie came back in to argue with the manager 4 times yet she never could make out what they were saying despite claiming she was sitting right beside the manager.

Pretty sure they have spoken to the manager and he has no recollection of the event this girl claims happening.

• Wow
Reactions: LineSkiCat14
That girl that claimed to have eaten right beside them is fos and a attention whore. She did a video in 3 segments over a period of time and never thought once to put clothes on. She claimed her bf had a photogenic memory yet she missed the all of the details about why they were fighting because she had gone to the bathroom. Guess she never thought to ask her bf what happened while she was gone. She claimed Landrie came back in to argue with the manager 4 times yet she never could make out what they were saying despite claiming she was sitting right beside the manager.

Pretty sure they have spoken to the manager and he has no recollection of the event this girl claims happening.

[laughing]

Sad story. I went to Bayport-Blue Point high school in NY long ago. My sister and I were talking about it today.

Last edited:
Now Dog The Bounty Hunter is getting involved in the case. Leyland will be hammered down in his tactical gear getting ready to mace Laundrie. Get in the back of the black suburban, Dog hands him a cigarette and tells him he needs to go find Christ brah.

Now Dog The Bounty Hunter is getting involved in the case. Leyland will be hammered down in his tactical gear getting ready to mace Laundrie. Get in the back of the black suburban, Dog hands him a cigarette and tells him he needs to go find Christ brah.
Thats right brah!!!

I always thought it was hilarious how he'd get so hyped when they caught someone one. They'd be cussing the person, mf'ing them left and right. Then they'd get him/her in the car and be so friendly.

Dog did seem to find a lead, however. Seems he found the camp grounds that that Laundries went to twice after Brian returned home. Per Dog, they went in with 3 and left with 2. The camper they used was bought after Brian returned home. Also confirmed by the FBI, Brian's mom bought a burner phone. So I guess she picked up a new hobby and is dealing drugs now.

The way I figure it the broad had it coming. Nobody can tell another man how much yapping he should take before he snaps. Maybe he wakes up at 4am and decides to smother her with a pillow or maybe a can of green beans to the forehead playing some catchy tune. Whatever it was, the broad had it coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT