ADVERTISEMENT

G.O.A.T. Movie Quotes

I'll just be taking these Huggies and .... uhhh, whatever cash ya got. H.I. - Raising Arizona

I want the rest of you cowboys to know something, there's a new sheriff in town. And his name ...is Reggie Hammond. - 48 HRS.

A few famous ones:

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.”
Gone With the Wind

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.”
and "There's no place like home" and I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!” The Wizard of Oz

"Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca

"May the Force be with you.” Star Wars

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” Network

"Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No

"Show me the money!” and “You had me at ‘hello.’” Jerry Maguire

"You're gonna need a bigger boat.” Jaws

"I'll be back.” The Terminator

"If you build it, he will come.” Field of Dreams

"Plastics.” and "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?” The Graduate

"It's alive! It's alive!” Frankenstein

"Here's Johnny!” The Shining

"Yo, Adrian!” Rocky

“Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.” Knute Rockne All American

" I feel the need - the need for speed!” Top Gun

How about a not so famous one, but a great scene from the movie Shooter (Levon Helm):

Old Man: That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

Detective: You know this for a fact?

Old Man: Still got the shovel...

Pop Fisher: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Red Blow: Tough.

Pop Fisher: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!
----
Pop Fisher: Batting practice tomorrow, be there!

Roy Hobbs: I have been. Every day.
----
Bartholomew 'Bump' Bailey: [after failing to catch a fly ball] I lost it in the sun.
Pop Fisher: [looks up at the cloudy sky] Blinding.

Not a quote but still movie centric. In 2012 when Jackson finds the maps section in the rv, why does he rifle through each one to find the arc location instead of grabbing them all and looking on the plane?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT