ADVERTISEMENT

Funchester Tevee - Missing Content

May 18, 2024
There used to be a YouTube channel called “Funchester Teevee” that was amazing but it no longer exists and I really wish there was something like it today. They had a ridiculous amount of classic video, including all of the 90s documentaries like Clawing to the Top, Top Cats, Season of Dreams, etc.

I found there was this excellent resource for classic UK basketball video preservation but the 1993-94 season, 2003-04 season and documentaries aren’t on that website. Does anyone know where digital games can be found for those seasons or documentaries? I’d love to know more if anyone has any help or insight at all, since YouTube just has very little on those two years and none of those documentaries.

Reactions: Fox2monk
That was ran by a member here Blue World Order I'm pretty sure.
I think it's shut down due to copyright issues but don't quote me on the 2nd part.

Maybe he has a drop box or something it would definitely be nice, maybe he can share some info here.

It's mine, the funchester site isn't shutdown https://w1ldc4ts.wixsite.com/funchester3

The YouTube channel did shut down due to copyright...I never retried to do it again because the same thing would happen again
You, sir, are a legend of the highest order. Will you be adding the documentaries to that website such as clawing to the top, unknown unranked unforgettable and such that were on the YouTube channel back in the day? Also, the 1994 and 2004 season are missing…would you consider adding those to the page at some point? I’d be happy to support you however you prefer!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWorldOrder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT