Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Entering last season, the NCAA record book had the following:

Kansas 2357 wins
Kentcuky 2353 wins

In 2022-23:

KU had 28 wins so their total before the NCAA ruling was 2385 wins
UK had 22 wins so our total was 2375

After the ruling KU vacated 15 wins, so their official total is 2370, our is 2375

I fear that it won't be long before Kansas counts those wins again.

At some point the NCAA will cease to oversee the Power Five schools. When that happens, Kansas will counts those wins and Louisville will again hang a banner.

Moving forward, does Cal now work his a$$ off to keep this small lead or does he give it up a second time?
Moving forward, does Self continue to sign players even after they are charged with battering women because he's just that terrible of a human, or does Arterio Morris' rape charge teach him a lesson?

Some questions are just wait and see, though in Self's case, If Carlton Bragg, LaGerald Vick, Josh Jackson and Silvo DeSousa didn't warn him off recruiting abusive, violent characters I suppose nothing will.

What are the odds we lose it back this year? Seems like a distinct possibility.
If they beat us it's 4 games. They could gain 3 of those just due to Cal shitting the bed in the SEC Tournament, as he is prone to do since he doesn't care about it.

If they beat us it's 4 games. They could gain 3 of those just due to Cal shitting the bed in the SEC Tournament, as he is prone to do since he doesn't care about it.

Kansas and UK have won the same number of conference tournaments since 2016 season.

Both conferences are deep and difficult so ni guarantee either wins it.

It's possible, but next year is more likely.
I say this year
all the fans are expecting big things this year, but I think the lack of good coaching will again out weigh the talent.
just don't see ccc changing his tired old ways even with a bunch of guys that should be able to run & shoot

Reactions: ukjenning44
I fear that it won't be long before Kansas counts those wins again.

At some point the NCAA will cease to oversee the Power Five schools. When that happens, Kansas will counts those wins and Louisville will again hang a banner.
That’s fine, we can count every game they screwed us out of too. Plus they have many more seasons of play than us so they really aren’t that close in reality.

They will FOR SURE catch us in 2024-2025. Cal is Elly De La Cruz at the plate on EVERY 2024 recruit. Pitiful, really.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT