ADVERTISEMENT

Frederick

bluveincats

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2013
I sincerely hope he does not play today. He just kills this team on Defense. Guaranteed basket for the opposing team every time. He’s simply unplayable today

He has not been good at all but we do need him to play just because of how thin we are at guard. I don’t trust Thiero playing 15-20 minutes right now so need CJ to give some minutes. I’m holding out hope he’s gonna hit a big one or two here soon.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
He’ll play. Be nice if livingston steps up
Livingston missed some shots he needs to make last game. But, he did at least hustle throughout the game and got in position to get that huge layup after Oscar's steal and pass to him that essentially put the game away.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Guys barring foul trouble or God forbid a injury. The starters will all play 35 plus minutes. And likely all 20 minutes of the 2nd half.

I sincerely hope he does not play today. He just kills this team on Defense. Guaranteed basket for the opposing team every time. He’s simply unplayable today
Baloney. He plays decent defense. He also helps spread the floor on offense and gets others open looks. He and Reeves on the floor at the same time is a positive.

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT