ADVERTISEMENT

***Freaking Kentucky - Georgia game thread***

Love is horrible

I would not play him another snap

Put kash in and let him bet experience

Love is slow and does not read the offense at all.

#51? What a embarrassment to that number

No

What I just saw in the replay was not what they called Unsportmanlike Conduct was it?

It can't be. It has to be something else off camera.

Reactions: UKUGA
Talent and coaching discrepancy...UGA on another level...

Time to get ready for UL

Why are we Punting?

Why aren't our backups playing?

Why aren't we trying to score?

If we have thrown in the towel, why even finish the game?

I love how some on this board act like you can’t question anything or criticize the coaches as a fan. When a coach is earning $3.5M per year and we are going to games and paying for his salary, we have every right to question him and have high expectations. Stoops has a top 25 salary, but far from a top 25 program to show for it.

If we lose to UL and lose in our bowl game with a historically weak SEC East to boot, then it can be easily argued that this season was not an improvement over last year.

And that does not make me or anyone else a fairweather fan or a fan that should “go root for another team”.

Play called our way out of this game. Had momentum and then just call absolute dumb ass play calls to stop offense and give Georgia the ball back!

Starting to look like another late season collapse. If we don't beat UL, we will go from 5-1 to 2-4. Possibly 2-5 if we don't win the bowl. Will that bring any excitement into next year? Stoops better beat UL next week.

UL is like Ole Miss but with much less talent and a much better coach. Plus, it's a rival game. It will be tough. I think we will have a chance to put them away like we did vs. Florida and Ole Miss..I just hope the coaches don't get in our way this time.

After watching #15 body slam our QB to the ground without the ball, I hope UGA gets their shit wrecked in Atlanta. That was pathetic.

Sorry, but anyone that saw anything different happening in this game simply wasn't being realistic. UGA is a national title contender and completely outclasses us at most positions. We honestly kept it competitive for longer than I thought we would.
The basketball fans will never, ever understand this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT