ADVERTISEMENT

Freak out!

Just messing with other teams fan bases. Means nothing. There will be a link to this on 100 other fan sites hoping something bad is happening

Nobody is worried about us lol. Cmon man. At least get real.

Right, no reason for USC, Mizzou, Vandy and Thug U to worry about us after they ran over us last year.

Wait a minute, let me check my scores again, back in a minute.

Reactions: KYFanInAL
As a die hard, ain't nobody worried about us. Not til we start winning 8-9 games which I hope/think this is the season depending on qb play/coaching decisions. But til then. Ain't nobody worried about us Kentucky folk.

How did this thread go from Lynn Bowden to a 'Haters gonna hate' thread?

Did a rival fan hack Lynn's twitter and then put out cryptic tweets!?

As a die hard, ain't nobody worried about us. Not til we start winning 8-9 games which I hope/think this is the season depending on qb play/coaching decisions. But til then. Ain't nobody worried about us Kentucky folk.

Hard to win 8-9 games if you give up before you start.

Just take him off social medias Stoops.
.problem solved

Yes, lets take something away from the 99% of the kids who have done nothing wrong because one posted something to cause some fans to be nervous. And then there is the punishment that comes if they happened to break the rule. You want Bowden suspended a game for contacting his family on twitter or facebook? Why not fans stop following them and fretting over every post they make that may have absolutely nothing to do with athletics.

Yes, lets take something away from the 99% of the kids who have done nothing wrong because one posted something to cause some fans to be nervous. And then there is the punishment that comes if they happened to break the rule. You want Bowden suspended a game for contacting his family on twitter or facebook? Why not fans stop following them and fretting over every post they make that may have absolutely nothing to do with athletics.

Not take it away but you need a social media policy. Most professional companies have them and this is adults we’re talking about not 20 year old kids. Cryptic tweets bring nothing but unwanted attention and you can tell fans and media not to freak out or try to read into them but that isn’t logical. Work on what you share and what your words mean when they are read out of context.

Too much wasted time for me to follow them, not much of a return on your investment.

Not take it away but you need a social media policy. Most professional companies have them and this is adults we’re talking about not 20 year old kids. Cryptic tweets bring nothing but unwanted attention and you can tell fans and media not to freak out or try to read into them but that isn’t logical. Work on what you share and what your words mean when they are read out of context.

Quite a few are under 20, all are college kids, they aren't out making a living and have to follow some BS rules a company has and I don't have a Twitter of Facebook account. As for as cryptic tweets go, if you aren't following it isn't very cryptic at all and you aren't spending hours freaked out. If I were a star football player and had a following of fat old has beens or never was following me I would freak them out every week with something just to see the reaction. Wouldn't harm anyone and give me a good laugh.

Reactions: dvillecatfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT