ADVERTISEMENT

Four games lost as the favorite

Bluegrass79

Senior
Mar 4, 2008
I don't believe I've ever seen that. Usually when we lose it's because the other team was highly ranked and more talented. Like 90% of the time.
But to lose games when your the favorite..... Well hell I ain't never seen that.
UK has played 8 games and were the favorite in six of them. What the holy hell has happened Mark?
You finally struck out completely on offensive coordinator it looks like.
I hate it for you because man u should be five and two or six and one right now. You lost to four teams in which you had more talent.
Uk has got no choice but to fire your ass now. You have TWO wins and 13 losses..... at home. Number 15 of 16 in the SEC. And I'm not sure we would beat Mississippi State at their place!
Mark you've hurt the brand overall. Your done.
UK better get somebody that's a known coach and not John somewhere lol. You're competing against the best coaches in the game so you better go out and get one of the best coaches in the game.

Last edited:
Losing with better talent as a home favorite (vs. SC, VU, & AU) is now the norm at UofK.

Losing to mediocre/underdog coaches who are close to losing their jobs (SC's Beamer and UF's Napier) is another confidence shaker.

Squandering NFL talent (Walker, Key, Brown, Weaver lead a handful of others on the DL, OL, and defensive backfield) is a shameful waste of opportunity.

These are unacceptable trends--especially as conferences are expanding.

We are now squarely bottom tier SEC/P4.

Attendance, donations, and the all important recruiting will suffer.

AD has limited his options
with an obscene contract buy out.

AD doesn't appear to understand or embrace the new unfortunate reality of today's NIL.

AD is hit or miss (at best) in his hiring practices and cannot be trusted to make the next hire.....even if he were inclined to make the move.

AD needs to go first, the new AD hire needs to possess athletic management experience with modern NIL, transfer portal, & super-conference sensibilities, our financial future needs to evaluated & charted toward optimization, AND THEN coaching needs to be upgraded.

The school needs to start making moves NOW.

GBB!

Needs to be a clean sweep and no disgruntled assholes heldover to keep a losing atmosphere around whenever the time comes for a coaching change just like Pope did on the basketball side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT