ADVERTISEMENT

Former Cat reaches out to bulled TN boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Keaton is racking up a lot of perks! Chris Evans invited him and his mom to be his guest in LA next year for the Avengers premier and Delanie Walker invited them to the Titans final game on NE’s Eve. Good for him.

Reactions: TIE543
OK. I give up. Why are you saying "Hopefully he can make the trip alone"?

His family looks awful. Mother and friends waving the confederate flag everywhere, calling out professional athletes which is ironic because they are the ones showing her son support.

He should come alone because he needs to see the world without someone in his ear polluting his thoughts.

I think if you saw some of the mothers posts you would understand. Or maybe you'd be best friends. Who knows.

Reactions: ashbergh
His family looks awful. Mother and friends waving the confederate flag everywhere, calling out professional athletes which is ironic because they are the ones showing her son support.

He should come alone because he needs to see the world without someone in his ear polluting his thoughts.

I think if you saw some of the mothers posts you would understand. Or maybe you'd be best friends. Who knows.

where do you see this? this is his sister and mothers account....i see absolutely nothing awful about her. i only scrolled down about 200 clicks though.

https://twitter.com/Lakyn_Jones

His perks may fall apart when the Confederate Flag pictures go viral...His mom is going to make alot of people mad. TMZ has them on their site....

where do you see this? this is his sister and mothers account....i see absolutely nothing awful about her. i only scrolled down about 200 clicks though.

https://twitter.com/Lakyn_Jones

Pretty sure Laykn is an aunt. Kimberly is the mother:

But let's ignore the Facebook bs for a minute. Your kid is crying in front of you, what do you do?

A) comfort and try to solve the problem
B) take a video of him and post it to social media

Just pathetic parenting. Now they are taking donations via go fund me. It's a slow day for me to say the least.

Doesn't matter what his parents believe in no way does it justify what he has endured or nor does anyone the right to pull his perks away. The boy had a tumor which isn't his fault and no one should endure what he has. If you think there is any justification for it or taking back his perks you are no better than the bullies.

Doesn't matter what his parents believe in no way does it justify what he has endured or nor does anyone the right to pull his perks away. The boy had a tumor which isn't his fault and no one should endure what he has. If you think there is any justification for it or taking back his perks you are no better than the bullies.

I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Seems more of an incentive to let the kid get away from some terrible people for a while.

But let's ignore the Facebook bs for a minute. Your kid is crying in front of you, what do you do?

Just pathetic parenting. Now they are taking donations via go fund me. It's a slow day for me to say the least.

got it.. yeah, i dont think facebook pictures of a flag make anyone a bad parent. and of the video, im not really one to judge.. maybe its a daily thing and shes comforted him numerous times. i dont know. dont really care. the little kid is the victim and any celeb that uses his mother as a reason not to be caring is scum.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

Who said his perks should be taken away? I just said what's likely to happen after Liberal Hollywood decides they hate his mom.

Reactions: morgousky
got it.. yeah, i dont think facebook pictures of a flag make anyone a bad parent. and of the video, im not really one to judge.. maybe its a daily thing and shes comforted him numerous times. i dont know. dont really care. the little kid is the victim and any celeb that uses his mother as a reason not to be caring is scum.

Exactly what you said. If some celeb decides not to help because of his parents beliefs then they are no better than the bullies. The kid is the victim and no matter what he receives doesn't make up for the grief he has got. Being new father this particular story has gotten to me more so than it would have before. Makes me want to make sure my 9 month doesn't get bullied and to teach him to be a bully either.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I think once everyone saw the GoFundMe or whatever that should've drew a host of red flags (no pun intended). I hope people can get their money back though.

I have to agree, Mom sounds like a POS.. Video taping your son crying for 2 minutes? I hope they aren't trying to cash in on their sons hardships. This feels like the end of Joe Dirt.

Reactions: jimmy5-11
Mom is a piece of shit for whipping out her phone as soon as he starts. She has set up a GoFund me page bc of this. Pay for my son's Christmas bc he was bullying. She seems like a low life

Mom is a piece of shit for whipping out her phone as soon as he starts. She has set up a GoFund me page bc of this. Pay for my son's Christmas bc he was bullying. She seems like a low life
They had 50gs from go find me around 4pm eastern today

Down south here I see blk people all the time flying that flag as well as white people. Everyone I know down here does not associate it with race but basically it means (gov) don't tell me what to do with my life and I'm a rebel. You know like rebellious in nature.

Down south here I see blk people all the time flying that flag as well as white people. Everyone I know down here does not associate it with race but basically it means (gov) don't tell me what to do with my life and I'm a rebel. You know like rebellious in nature.

I'm sure in 200 years people will be flying the ISIS flag to show how rebellious they are.

That's a bad take by me, but equal in my mind. I've lived in Texas most of my life and have never seen an African American waving the confederate flag.

Reactions: MoneyMuntz

Thanks. I can assure you I would not be best friends with haters. I'm 61 and I grew up in southeastern Kentucky in the 60's. Never been a hater of other culture's but I am a hillbilly. I learned a lot about the world when I entered college at EKU in 1974. My first roommate was an African American, and we ended up being best friends. I learned a lot from him about people and culture's.

Pretty sure that isn't true

There is nothing wrong with someone who owns confederate flags. Most of the time there is no racial motive at all, it's government rejection. It's essentially a poor mans flag today.

I own a post confederate black embroidered confederate flag that is a backdrop to my gun wall. I don't have a racist bone in my body.

Is the mom hot?
Kimberly_Jones-1513008685-640x430.png

Hot enough. Just don't let any swimmers loose inside her.

Reactions: Willy4UK

More like treasonous in nature and treason committed to maintain slavery.

If you're a reb then you are traitor slaver trash regardless of how you try to excuse it or feign anything else but what you really are.

I saw a tweet yesterday that said "Only in 2017 America could a child who was being bullied by kids, receive massive support, only to be bullied on social media by adults less than 24 hours later.

More like treasonous in nature and treason committed to maintain slavery.

If you're a reb then you are traitor slaver trash regardless of how you try to excuse it or feign anything else but what you really are.

Wow you are just a little salty. It's rare someone gets so upset and wants to say something that what they end up saying makes no sense at all.

I have to agree, Mom sounds like a POS.. Video taping your son crying for 2 minutes? I hope they aren't trying to cash in on their sons hardships. This feels like the end of Joe Dirt.
Don't know or even pretend to know the whole story. But it could be this is like to 30th time she was witness to her son coming home from school after being bullied. Maybe after countless meetings with the school officials.
I don't know the whole story so I don't judge her actions in this case.

Remember that kid that made a clock that just happened to look like a bomb? That's what this story reminds me of. Something fishy going on.

Don't know or even pretend to know the whole story. But it could be this is like to 30th time she was witness to her son coming home from school after being bullied. Maybe after countless meetings with the school officials.
I don't know the whole story so I don't judge her actions in this case.

I hope you're 100% right. That kid was in shambles and if his Mom was using this to take advantage (or just wasn't think/didn't care).. then that's the real problem. Maybe this was last resort?

The problem is, what does this whole thing do? Because kids are vicious, I was vicious. I thought about this over the weekend, I caused some real damage to a few kids psyches, and it makes me sick. I can't believe I did the things I did to kids who were no different than me, and pretty cool in their own right.

But I know.. I KNOW that if a kid "snitched", or his parents did.. it just makes it worse. Athletes won't always be there and now there's a video of this kid in tears, something he probably hid from the bullies all this time. It's just more fuel to the fire.

The hope is that famous athletes coming to his side will give him the confidence he needs. That's the only way this gets better.

Kids.. unarguably the worst group of people on the planet.

Reactions: letitrainuk
I think everybody agrees that the little boy should in no way be blamed for anything his mother does. It’s hard for me to have much respect for a person trying to unscrupulously make money by exploiting their child’s pain or who proudly displays a Confederate flag. But, even if true, that’s not the kids' fault. In fact, if that is true it just makes me feel more sympathy for him given the environment he’s in.

Regardless, hopefully the attention the kid is receiving helps his situation – because no kid should have to go through what he is apparently enduring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT