ADVERTISEMENT

Former Cat reaches out to bulled TN boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kid should be bullied. Part of the story that was reported after some of the dust had settled was that the kid was getting bullied after calling a few African American students the n-word. That changes the dynamic of the situation some. He still should not be bullied. But the other side of the story needs to be addressed.

She’s racist just because she displays a confederate flag? What kind of dumbass logic is that. Btw, yes, there are southern black people who fly that flag just as proudly as whites. I grew up with a few black guys who acted, talked, dressed and so on like white guys. The type that wears a lot of camo and goes hunting all the time. They even had rebel flag stickers on the back window of their trucks.

Im sorry that some of yall ignorant yankees can’t seem to understand this.

She’s racist just because she displays a confederate flag? What kind of dumbass logic is that. Btw, yes, there are southern black people who fly that flag just as proudly as whites. I grew up with a few black guys who acted, talked, dressed and so on like white guys. The type that wears a lot of camo and goes hunting all the time. They even had rebel flag stickers on the back window of their trucks.

Im sorry that some of yall ignorant yankees can’t seem to understand this.

Yeah, it's still racist even if some rare random black folks are ignorant (or so culturally under pressure they try to assimilate with the racists they are surrounded by) enough to fly the rebel flag.

That piece of garbage is a symbol of treason against the United States of America and that treason was committed to maintain and expand slavery.

Racist and treasonous and that is it. Don't give me this southern culture BS either. That culture was one of oppression and slavery so ingrained as to take up arms to maintain it.

Rebs should hang.

Then in bouts of unmitigated gall the same dumbass fools have the audacity to set up and whine about someone not respecting the US flag well nary a one of those protesters have engaged in sedition nor taken up arms to overthrow the nation for which that flag stands that they have the nerve to celebrate.

Reactions: G-PIP
Yeah, it's still racist even if some rare random black folks are ignorant (or so culturally under pressure they try to assimilate with the racists they are surrounded by) enough to fly the rebel flag.

That piece of garbage is a symbol of treason against the United States of America and that treason was committed to maintain and expand slavery.

Racist and treasonous and that is it. Don't give me this southern culture BS either. That culture was one of oppression and slavery so ingrained as to take up arms to maintain it.

Rebs should hang.

Then in bouts of unmitigated gall the same dumbass fools have the audacity to set up and whine about someone not respecting the US flag well nary a one of those protesters have engaged in sedition nor taken up arms to overthrow the nation for which that flag stands that they have the nerve to celebrate.
People like you are scum. If you live in any southern state you need to gtfo.

Btw those black guys I mentioned who support the rebel flag did so because they wanted to. There was no “pressure.” To even think that is just stupid. You’ll find this type group in most any southern high school: the camo/rebel flag shirt wearing, loud truck driving, country as hell and spend most of their free time hunting something. Those groups aren’t limited to whites only.

The rebel flag is a symbol of southern pride. Many, many people don’t associate it with racism at all. The ones that do are likely the same types that blame everyone else for all the bad things that has happened to them or find a way to inject race into every subject.

Those people who don't associate the Confederate flag with racism are probably racists. Like I said, it's not really up for interpretation. The Confederate flag isn't an abstract art piece. "Well what it means to me is...."

No... it clearly means something. The South tried to secede from the rest of the United States as a direct result from abolition of slavery.

People like you are scum. If you live in any southern state you need to gtfo.

Btw those black guys I mentioned who support the rebel flag did so because they wanted to. There was no “pressure.” To even think that is just stupid. You’ll find this type group in most any southern high school: the camo/rebel flag shirt wearing, loud truck driving, country as hell and spend most of their free time hunting something. Those groups aren’t limited to whites only.

Sherman was too soft and reconstruction was a bout of idiocy. The crackers should have been either dead or so beat down that they should be the first to say "that south shall never rise again and was an abomination".

Those people who don't associate the Confederate flag with racism are probably racists. Like I said, it's not really up for interpretation. The Confederate flag isn't an abstract art piece. "Well what it means to me is...."

No... it clearly means something. The South tried to secede from the rest of the United States as a direct result from abolition of slavery.
This. It's a racist symbol. Everyone knows it's a racist symbol. If those black guys, associated themselves with it by choice, then they're dipsh!ts. This kid's parents are dipsh!ts. Unfortunately, the kid will be lucky to turn out normal because of all the dipsh!ts around him. I sincerely hope that everything works out for him.

Dear Jesus, listen to all of these wanna be historians blabbering on about a topic they don't know anything about. Put CNN down and quit being a sheep. No one needs a bunch of soft bigots taking up a cause to feel better about themselves. You're pathetic.

The confederate flag is a symbol that NEVER had one meaning. It's been rearranged to fit a modern narrative. Slavery was a part of it because in most prior centuries slavery was widespread. It was a norm, and many races even today suffer from it.

So for those of you who want to take a complex issue and dumb it down to fit your social justice feel good bs, how do you feel about the American flag? Slavery was a part of it too, and don't forget Jim Crow, which was nearly as bad as slavery, was flown during that time. Can't have it both ways.

The civil war was never just about slavery. It was about land, control, taxes, power, and total distrust of the government. And that's just a low budget version for you brainiacs to wrap your little minds around.

Nothing worse than a bunch of young SJW soft bigots who feel they are the protectors of all things beneath them. And that's exactly what you guys are.

Dear Jesus, listen to all of these wanna be historians blabbering on about a topic they don't know anything about. Put CNN down and quit being a sheep. No one needs a bunch of soft bigots taking up a cause to feel better about themselves. You're pathetic.

The confederate flag is a symbol that NEVER had one meaning. It's been rearranged to fit a modern narrative. Slavery was a part of it because in most prior centuries slavery was widespread. It was a norm, and many races even today suffer from it.

So for those of you who want to take a complex issue and dumb it down to fit your social justice feel good bs, how do you feel about the American flag? Slavery was a part of it too, and don't forget Jim Crow, which was nearly as bad as slavery, was flown during that time. Can't have it both ways.

The civil war was never just about slavery. It was about land, control, taxes, power, and total distrust of the government. And that's just a low budget version for you brainiacs to wrap your little minds around.

Nothing worse than a bunch of young SJW soft bigots who feel they are the protectors of all things beneath them. And that's exactly what you guys are.

Lame blah blah in a weak attempt to paper over your support for a rebellion against the United States of America in order maintain a system of oppression.

Sure, you can point to plenty of horrible things that happened under the red, white, and blue some to this day but the stars and stripes isn't a symbol for the purpose of celebrating and rallying to maintain the horrible things even if in some eyes it is bound up with them which is in no small part why we see the protests now.

I'm sure you don't have a racist bone in your body. The tissue between your ears is more of the concern on that account.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I'm sure in 200 years people will be flying the ISIS flag to show how rebellious they are.

That's a bad take by me, but equal in my mind. I've lived in Texas most of my life and have never seen an African American waving the confederate flag.
You will see that on the 12th of never.

There is nothing wrong with someone who owns confederate flags. Most of the time there is no racial motive at all, it's government rejection. It's essentially a poor mans flag today.

I own a post confederate black embroidered confederate flag that is a backdrop to my gun wall. I don't have a racist bone in my body.

I saw a Twitter exchange between her and some athlete I think. He confronted her about something and she said "I thought us whites were supposed to stick together". I can't verify it is legit, but it seemed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT