ADVERTISEMENT

For those of ya'll who like to relive old misery...

Eh...that game doesn't bother me. Considering...

If Kentucky fans ever focus on a meaningless regular season game as a watershed moment for the program I will know we are officially dead as a program.

I will expand this question a bit... you are recording a game and you leave the house... while you are out you hear that your team lost. Do you watch it anyway when you get back?

Reactions: catman15
I will expand this question a bit... you are recording a game and you leave the house... while you are out you hear that your team lost. Do you watch it anyway when you get back?
No. I recorded UK vs Bama this past season bc I went out skiing. Told people I went with to not let me know the score. Had a buddy from back home text to not even bother watching it. Saw the score and was glad he gave me a warning on it.

Reactions: LTDukeFan
Lol
Who cares. Regular season game that made us tougher in the long run and then we took them out when it mattered.

This has ruined so many games for me. I'll be at work and have someone text me or accidentally open Facebook and see a score and it immediately kills it for me. Even seeing a halftime score will make me skip the first half at the least

Reactions: LTDukeFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT