ADVERTISEMENT

Flory Bidunga Line 1

bigblue1971

Junior
Dec 20, 2014
I know he said he's not gonna reclass but I'd be on the phone asking him to reconsider. We're gonna be minimum 3 players short and it's clear nobody in the portal is jumping through hoops to come here.

I get it...but having players play up a year and re-classify....that usually has us getting a player less able to compete physically with being so young.

You sort of need college aget players to blend in with all the youth we have....this would be tatamount to just adding bodies for the sake of filling out a roster...not actually devising a legit roster to win titles. (sort of what you pay a coach $9M a year to do).

We are going to get a couple grad players, but what kind of player is a good question. They won’t be a starter, just a plug in player.

It's almost June...and we're still trying to put a roster together. SMH
On the bright side Cal should be able to remember all the players names. He won't forget who is on the bench(the two remaining players can sit on either side of him)

Agree with K_Time, adding a reclass super young guy isn't going to help much. The team really really needs a couple grad transfers, or experienced players from the portal.
You are absolutely right. We are already depending on too many freshmen as it is and to add an even younger guy is not what we need right now. We need experience and leadership and Cal seems to have missed out on all that qualified for that. We're in a very tough situation right now unless 3 guys miraculously decide to get out of draft and come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT