ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Florida vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

Seems like we open every game in our base defense and give up way too much yardage. Once we make a few adjustments, it seems like the D gets pretty stout.
You know the score is going to be 7-0 or 3-0 after the first drive practically every game.

It is almost like we are waiting to see what the other team is going to run.

One of the several issues I see with Brad White defense.

Because we have the worst HC and the most under-qualified OC in the ncaa
I just can't be all negative on him since we've seen this with pretty much every OC under Stoops. I wasn't high on the hire, but willing to give him a chance. He'll probably be let go after the season and put up 500 yards of offense a game where he goes.

I just can't be all negative on him since we've seen this with pretty much every OC under Stoops. I wasn't high on the hire, but willing to give him a chance. He'll probably be let go after the season and put up 500 yards of offense a game where he goes.
it ain’t the offensive coordinator it ‘s the offensive hc

100% agree the HC is the problem. But Hamdan was a lame duck hire. Tried to hire him after Coen left the first time. Dude has failed up and is a horrible coach and such a lazy hire.

Reactions: zannmann
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT