ADVERTISEMENT

Flagg cancels Kansas visit

alot of pressure landing #1 guys, Scheyer up to the challenge

I think he committed to Duke the day he was born. He will be the first white american #1 pick since Bill Walton I believe? 49 years ago. Will be 50 years the year Flagg is drafted, ironic?

He's definitely a #1 pick when he comes out.

DuKeS rEcRuItInG wIlL fAlL oFf AfTeR rAt FaCe LeAvEs.
How you felt when you made this post:

images

There team has but recruiting hasn't . YET. I think he will continue to suck as a coach and it will catch up with Duke . But it hasn't yet. I would bet money on them not getting past the sweet 16 under him though . Truly.
How much? Getting past the Sweet 16 shouldn't be an issue for this Duke team which is loaded with 5-star non-freshman talent.

It's a slow domino effect: the recruiting will fall off after the call coddling by the refs, the blind eye of the ncaa enforcement and the label of media darling are lost. This stuff takes a minute...
The one thing I'll say about Coach K, as much as I disliked him and us UK fans disliked him, he had a fiery edge to him that probably helped him some with the refs and others. I don't see that with Scheyer. He seems extremely soft to me. Will that matter? Will that type of personality bleed into his teams? Will they have enough talent to overcome? Time will tell.

Reactions: gharding07
It's a slow domino effect: the recruiting will fall off after the call coddling by the refs, the blind eye of the ncaa enforcement and the label of media darling are lost. This stuff takes a minute...
It will more likely be like Lucy jerking the football away from Charlie Brown. I have a strong feeling that similar comments will still be being made a decade from now.

Reactions: BlueBlackNWhite
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT