ADVERTISEMENT

First Olympic transgender athlete

Exception to the "Phase out all women's sports" rule:

- Tennis
- uhhh, lingerie football?

Women clearly only need 1 sport, arguably 2.

Women get what they deserve on this. Pushed the bill just a BIT too far.. and now they will continue to lose out on their dreams to males switching genders.

You HATE to see it.
Yeah, so many men are going to lose their nutsack and undergo hormone therapy in hopes of chasing their Olympic dream. 🙄

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
Yeah, so many men are going to lose their nutsack and undergo hormone therapy in hopes of chasing their Olympic dream. 🙄

Why does it have to go to that extreme? What if you feel like a woman but onnnnllyyy so far that you still keep your vagina?

Regardless, even if people don't do it purposely.. its still happening. So let's say a man becomes a woman because he truly wants to. That's fine. But there's nothing stopping him from then saying "yeah I think I'll go dominate some sport and make a better living than I'm making now".

Libs laughed when some staunch conservatives said gay marriage was a slippery slope. Turns out they were right.

(Note: I'm for gay marriage as it pertains pertains to equal rights and not being prosecuted and discriminated against).

Looks like they're laying on the ground to me. don't see anything destroyed but those guys egos in that picture.

You really want to play that game? We can find many thousands of pictures of the REAL leftists REALLY destroying property, looting businesses, burning buildings and cars and attacking innocent people. you have anything to say about all that?
Rarely can you stop leftists from destroying whatever they want. And you can't voice opposition to their lunacy. Even if you do it does no good. They are incorrigible.

Once their emotional, irrational craze is underway, it will proceed to the obvious foregone conclusion.

And you can't expect them to take any responsibility for the mess they created when their stupid experiment explodes in their face. You will somehow be blamed and we will all have to live with the results of their destruction as they just move on to another idiocy.
What’s this have to do with us ending female sports?

Here is another trans Olympic hopeful. "She" wants to win so she can burn our flag on the podium.

That's pitiful. I wonder how it feels to have all of the athletic advantages of being born male but you're still only good enough to be named an alternate on the women's team? At least the weightlifter is gonna be on the podium.

I'm 100% in favor of gay rights, people to call themselves whatever they want, etc. But you shouldn't be competing in women's sports unless you were born with a vagina.

29176a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT