ADVERTISEMENT

Filipowski with no major injury

I hadn't heard his condition early yesterday morning but saw a headline that Bilas was calling for the student to be arrested and imprisoned. I assumed Filipowski had succumbed to his injuries and passed away during the night. Imagine my surprise to hear he was just "a little sore" and didn't require any test to determine his injury.

I was VERY upset when this first happened , I mean , how can you only trample on one of those pricks ? Wasted opportunity .

Reactions: docholiday51
It doesn't matter. Storming the court is stupid. I like the idea of automatic forfeit for home team.

• Haha
Reactions: SemperFiCat
When I first saw the collision, I was a bit worried for him. After I watched a little bit more, I thought he was selling it a bit. After losing the game and the court storming, I'm not surprised that he would be miffed. I'm also not surprised that a Duke player would exaggerate contact to get sympathy.

Glad he's not hurt, for his sake, not for Duke's sake. I don't like the court storming, either, so I was already on that side of the fence. His exaggeration didn't sway me. 😀
but it took 3 of his teammates to carry him off the floor, I was afraid he might never walk again. These Duke guys are such drama queens they are pathetic

I know how this could have been prevented...Duke wins the game.
That's a thought ... can we blame the whole thing on the refs? Lesson is that refs can't allow Duke to lose away games because their feelings are easily hurt and just too soft to survive a court storming.

That's a thought ... can we blame the whole thing on the refs? Lesson is that refs can't allow Duke to lose away games because their feelings are easily hurt and just too soft to survive a court storming.
1000% and the fact that it was 'personal.' It was kind of funny watching them surround him like he was a STAR!

Look at the guy pointing...'Hey stop it! You hurt my guy! We are Duke!!'

Guy pointing!

Reactions: Bluesbrother
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT