ADVERTISEMENT

Fight at halftime?

Jack Pilglim has stated that the report was overblown, Dillingham and Burks had some heated words in the tunnel at halftime, but it did not come to blows. TIFWIW

Reactions: Fox2monk
Can’t imagine what Burks would be getting involved w and having to say since he wasnt really playing much. If it was dudes on the court pointing fingers I can get it w frustrations running over…but that’s just odd

Jack Pilglim has stated that the report was overblown, Dillingham and Burks had some heated words in the tunnel at halftime, but it did not come to blows. TIFWIW
I was hoping that's all it was. I can't imagine ANY of our basketball teams hating each other enough to come to blows. Even Team Turmoil.

Can’t imagine what Burks would be getting involved w and having to say since he wasnt really playing much. If it was dudes on the court pointing fingers I can get it w frustrations running over…but that’s just odd
Probably pissed he never got in to try and guard someone.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I barely believe anything I see online. I’m not even sure it’s a healthy skepticism anymore. I don’t even believe the weatherman. I just go outside and figure it out

• Haha
Reactions: BluesDaddy
If Dilly got into a fight in the tunnel, that is more than what he did in the game.

Well it was on X and was gone the same day. I saw it and then tried to search it. Whatever.
It wasn’t gone the same day because it never existed on X. There was never a user with that name on X. That user was in discord. It was simply a screenshot from discord shared on X.

It was 10O% spread on Twitter and who knows where else as I searched specifically on Twitter or X as it’s called now. LOL at all the jacks salivating for gossip even if it’s lies and rumors.

It was 10O% spread on Twitter and who knows where else as I searched specifically on Twitter or X as it’s called now. LOL at all the jacks salivating for gossip even if it’s lies and rumors.
When this season ended like it did, especially how the previous 3 did too, fans are going to soak up ANYTHING that they think might have been a factor in the way the season ended. It's natural for fans to believe rumors or even outright fabrications when they FIRST hear them.

Thankfully, UK fandom and media is so vast, that the truth will eventually come out, like in this case. However, the rumors from last season were just as bad or WORSE, but they weren't ever actually confirmed and there are some that say there was WAY MORE friction THROUGHOUT the whole year on last year's team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT