ADVERTISEMENT

Feb 15th

They are out hustling us and seem to want it more the first half, we can't hit whether it's wide open or contested. We better bring it the second, they should have known what to expect from Ole Miss.

Is our team still “empowered”?

The only thing we’re “empowered” with is clanking shots and creating careless turnovers.

At er Calamari aint gittin me no championship to go with my Ale81. I aint gitten no younger here. Plow the field.
i tell ye what em good ole boys ats what at calpami guy need not em 5 starh macdoanld all mercians em guys suck em ain’t even play at good for my tucky widecats put my son out ere and he whoop em macdonald all mercians

Reactions: Baller Cal
Ah the LOD had to make sure to get their post in LOL. We all knew Ole miss was coming in hotter then anyone . We all knew Tyree is the most unguardable guard in the SEC . We all knew with LSU on tuesday we might be looking ahead AND WE STILL WON . As a team we have been draining 3's in SEC play better then anyone in terms of % and had an off night . AND WE STILL WON. How this game could be looked at anything but a huge positive is beyond me. But you sold yourself out with that "Cal ain't winning another title here comment" as no one would say IF HE STAYS A FEW MORE YEARS he ain't winning another. He literally has won as many games as any power 5 coach since coming to UK , He literally has gotten farther on average in the dance then any Power 5 coach since coming here and only 2 coaches have more titles during that time and I would discount K's claim as he got the one in Cal's first year and you shouldn't expect to a coach to do much in year one with another guy's players. Now if you want to say Jay Wright has been the best coach of the 10 year period I can buy that but Cal is 2nd.

Not sure why I even post this as the OP wouldn't give Cal credit if we won the next 2 titles as if the following year we started out 10-5 he would say this same drivel. You can't do more then Cal has done here , no one has and yet people complain . Not to mention we are going to be ranked around 8-10 on Monday and in line for a 2 seed by tourney time and we have his best recruiting class ever coming in and it ain't finished. But we suck. Yep [roll][roll]

Reactions: Baller Cal
How many ranked teams have gone down on a day like this to a team that's probably not even as good as the hot Ole Miss team? A lot and we didn't. We fought, we hung in there and found a way to win the game. Gutsy win and shows this team can still find a way even when the ball isn't going through the hoop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT