ADVERTISEMENT

FB: Calling my shot 10-2

SlykkteeHMail

All-SEC
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2011
After watching video breakdown from outsiders, reviewing videos of transfers and reevaluating the growth of returning players I am going with a confident prediction of 10-2.

1. Hamdan will call the plays to fit with what the QB room is going to afford him. I feel that both BVG and Wimsatt are going to flourish and have outstanding years. I feel we are going to finally have a QB situation that we are going to have so many options that it will be hard for defenses to break it down. I have a feeling we see a 3 QB set with both BVG and Wimsatt on the field together that will give fits.
2. Trayanum is going to be the next 1000 yard rusher, but I also believe that one of that we get 600+ from the FR(+RS) group. I look for our offense to have 2000 yards rushing which would give the QB the right amount of sell for play-action.
3. The defense is elite and the emergence of Waller, Story and Adkins is going to solidify the secondary that will give the 3rd down defense a better go. I feel that Collins promotion to co-D coordinator will give more aggressiveness.
4. ST is going to be completely complimentary to give more confidence in that squad. I feel a few points will come from them.
5. I feel that the schedule is going to play to UK advantage with having "breaks" in the schedule unlike past years. There is no "murderer's row" as in years past. The hardest stretch is @UF, AUB, @UT. I don't see the emotional and physical drudge like before.

I am thinking that folks are using trends to predict and I think it breaks the trends and I am going with Walker's confidence. 10-2. I feel it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News