• Slim Chickens

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
If you could only eat at one fast food chicken restaurant for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

You are not qualified to bring such topic to this forum... please bow before the chicken prince.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
9fmACzn.gif

Finally! The thread 2020 deserves.

1. Lee’s
2. CFA
3. Bojangles

Gotta go Chick-fil-A I’ve only eaten at Popeyes a few times and underwhelmed every time honestly. CFA could be the best fast food place overall not just chicken.

shit man. the chicken at the Old Bridge General store and gas station not far from the house is better and cheaper than any of that crap. get your moneys worth there every time.

Naw no livers, but tenders are the size of your arm and delicious Im a once a week kinda of guy on my chicken fix,got Canes in BG this year its a favorite my go to is and has been for a while is chester’s tenders and a sauce of thats days choosing.

Hatties is a chicken place located in Saratoga Springs and was featured in a Throwdown episode with Bobby Flay, stopped by another location of theirs for lunch today and ordered the shrimp po-boy with a side piece of Nashville Hot. Some good shit and the NH kicked my ass...
hatties-2.jpg

Wife’s free range chickens are great. Hit em In the head with a 7 iron, let the dog pluck the feathers off, and pull out the guts while watching the golf channel. Throw the whole mess into a washtub of boiling water and hot sauce. Presto. Supper. Flower bed scratching dipshits.

Not fast food, but if you're ever in Asheville....

images

Last edited:
For bone in yard bird Lee's spicy is the best money can buy at a fast food chicken shack. KFC is overrated. Love Popeye's and CFA for the other stuff.

BP gas ⛽️ station Catnip Hill Rd Nicholasville KY. Right before Connemara golf course. Best fried chicken 🍗 in the state.

Last edited:
Recently found out through Yelp that this place in BFE New Jersey the wife and myself liked a lot closed down, had some damn fine honey dipped fried chicken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT