ADVERTISEMENT

The one single best fast food item is:

Overall consistent best fast food restaurant in general I’m going with Culver’s.

Sandwich… give me a loaded Penn station Philly cheese all day long. Yes please.

For a food item I’m going with tater tots. I’ve had good bad and indifferent versions of most fast food but I can’t ever remember having a bad tater tot.

Sometimes the Whataburger App gives me a buy one get one free for the Whataburger Patty Melt.

I could choose to:

A. Get one for my self and share one with a friend.

B. Devour one in the car as quickly possible and enjoy the second one when I reach my destination.

B wins every time and I make no apologies about it 😅

I rarely eat fast food, but for me, it's a tie between Culver's fish sammidge and Popeye's spicy chicken sammidge, with any of the Wawa breakfast paninis nipping at their heels for the top spot.

Agree on the Popeye’s sammy. Good stuff.

Hardee’s Baconator
McDonald’s 2 cheeseburger/Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese
Wendy’s Triple
Arby’s lamb gyro w/ 3 pepper hot sauce
Taco Bell cheesy Gordita crunch
Burger King double whopper w/ cheese
Sonic’s Supersonic bacon double cheeseburger

My usual fast food go-tos. All meals. I don’t stray much. Love all the huge fat things.
Excited Lets Go GIF

Arby’s lamb gyro w/ 3 pepper hot sauce

^ I'm going to try this later this week (I love gyros -- I've eaten at Babylon in Richmond many, many times), then I'm calling it on fast food for the rest of the summer (except for pizza). I had another freaking Baconator this morning and I've regretted it all day. XD

Reactions: Col. Angus
^ I'm going to try this later this week (I love gyros -- I've eaten at Babylon in Richmond many, many times), then I'm calling it on fast food for the rest of the summer (except for pizza). I had another freaking Baconator this morning and I've regretted it all day. XD
I mean it ain’t as good as any authentic Mediterranean joint but for $6 or whatever it’s pretty legit. I could put that 3 pepper sauce on a turd and eat it.

Reactions: J_Dee
Back in the day (circa 1994) the best thing was the Hardees Monster Burger. The original was rectangular instead of round. Still the best fast food burger I've ever had.

I don't eat fast food these days. Not a health snob. I've just been lucky enough to not "have" to eat it.

Beefy Fritos Burrito from Taco Bell. It was $1, it had plenty of "meat," it was delicious, and those rat bastards took it from us along with the spicy tostada.

Unfortunately, Taco Bell has been dead to me ever since they became hip and started serving up three sh***y tacos for $10. The Bell forgot its place.

Taco Bell and a few others, but I will never understand how Burger King stays open. Gotta be the nastiest sht on earth.
Their fries are legitimately the single worst fast food item still in existence. I'm still bewildered that Wendy's has amazing fries and then decided to go back to their old style that isn't much better than BK's.

Beefy Fritos Burrito from Taco Bell. It was $1, it had plenty of "meat," it was delicious, and those rat bastards took it from us along with the spicy tostada.

Unfortunately, Taco Bell has been dead to me ever since they became hip and started serving up three sh***y tacos for $10. The Bell forgot its place.

I’ve been hella disappointed. The “toasted cheese” menu is horrible, there’s no chili cheese burrito. I cannot understand how the just cancel their best stuff and add a bunch of junk and justify it. But they do.

I was also a huge fan of the lava tacos and of course, gone. I think the last time they only kept the lava’s for a few weeks or something. What Taco Bell does to their menu is an abomination I’m so sick of it. Like the Mexican pizza I know they brought it back but who the hell would cancel that? It’s just unreal to me how they operate. But their current menu is as bad as it gets, it’s been a depressing time for Taco Bell people for sure.

Their fries are legitimately the single worst fast food item still in existence. I'm still bewildered that Wendy's has amazing fries and then decided to go back to their old style that isn't much better than BK's.
That’s blasphemy.

I’ve been hella disappointed. The “toasted cheese” menu is horrible, there’s no chili cheese burrito. I cannot understand how the just cancel their best stuff and add a bunch of junk and justify it. But they do.

I was also a huge fan of the lava tacos and of course, gone. I think the last time they only kept the lava’s for a few weeks or something. What Taco Bell does to their menu is an abomination I’m so sick of it. Like the Mexican pizza I know they brought it back but who the hell would cancel that? It’s just unreal to me how they operate. But their current menu is as bad as it gets, it’s been a depressing time for Taco Bell people for sure.
I wish I lived in Lexington so I could get a Sancho and some chips from Taco Tico on the reg. Would help heal my Bell-betrayed heart.

I miss their old crown chicken nuggets. Their new nuggets are vomit inducing.
Their old nuggets were really good. I tried them a few months back (new, I guess), and I couldn't get through the gristle and flavor.

I honestly think the only thing BK has going for it, reliably, is breakfast.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Their old nuggets were really good. I tried them a few months back (new, I guess), and I couldn't get through the gristle and flavor.

I honestly think the only thing BK has going for it, reliably, is breakfast.
They have no flavor at all.

The original White Castle slider.

Long ago, there were no White Castles in town. My boss and I were both East End Louisville kids and there had (in memory) always been a White Castle near the junction of Lexington Road and Frankfort Avenue. But none here. When one finally opened up, we took off early for lunch and got a sack of sliders and a couple of Cokes.

I miss the double decker taco supreme. You get the crunchy taco wrapped in beans and a soft shell so it doesn't fall apart.

Dont eat fast food much (i did when i was young)- but if I do it's going to be these based on which I go to

Wendys spicy chicken sandwich
Chick fil a spicy chicken sandwich
Crunch wrap Supreme
The long chicken sandwich from BK - don't know what it's called
Chicken bacon Swiss Arby's
And yes- if I'm in the mood to feel like garbage- the chicken from Long John's

Didn't realize until now I order chicken more than beef

But to the question- the single best item is an oreo blizzard from DQ

Reactions: J_Dee

Smaller portions, low quality, and bigger prices. This is not some new phenomenon. It's just being magnified by this crappy economy. Our dollars don't go NO WAY near as far as they did pre-covid. I'm not trying to engage in some sort of political argument but it's the truth.

I don't even know if the chain is still in existence, but for a brief while, the hushpuppies from Long John Silver were my favorite fast food dish. You could belch the next day and there they'd be.

Smaller portions, low quality, and bigger prices. This is not some new phenomenon. It's just being magnified by this crappy economy. Our dollars don't go NO WAY near as far as they did pre-covid. I'm not trying to engage in some sort of political argument but it's the truth.
I didn't take it political at all. It's the truth. Companies are trying to make up for lost time, so they're squeezing the shit out of average folks under the guise of "thinking on the margin" or that the price hikes are just what's "reasonable."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT