ADVERTISEMENT

Face book UK .

So, KSR has sent mysterious operatives to Arkansas to obtain negative intelligence in a twisted plot to make Cal and Jerry Jones look like assholes; and Cal held a secret meeting to warn his administrative staff about these operatives and some nefarious plot orchestrated by a radio host.

This seems like fanfic.
Nothing in that mentioned "sending". It said "bombarding". I imagine reporters find email or telephone most productive for that. Nor is there a need to insinuate a "nefarious plot". News sites do love to get a story and can be annoyingly persistent.

Nothing in that mentioned "sending". It said "bombarding". I imagine reporters find email or telephone most productive for that. Nor is there a need to insinuate a "nefarious plot". News sites do love to get a story and can be annoyingly persistent.

Are you familiar with the term facetious?

That’s what I was being here because this story is so stupid and far fetched it doesn’t deserve a serious reply.

Bob Arroyo is a known Cal lover and probably lazily thinks KSR “ran Cal off” when in reality Cal’s lack of postseason results over half a decade ran Cal off.

So, KSR has sent mysterious operatives to Arkansas to obtain negative intelligence in a twisted plot to make Cal and Jerry Jones look like assholes; and Cal held a secret meeting to warn his administrative staff about these operatives and some nefarious plot orchestrated by a radio host.

This seems like fanfic.
Not a Matt Jones fan
But seeing that Trilly also posted about the double payment
(put on tin-foil hat)... Cal is trying to play the victim, while at the same time making KSR (whom who did not like) look bad... and hence BBN (many listen to KSR)
Cal is not an idiot, I can totally see him doing this

Are you familiar with the term facetious?

That’s what I was being here because this story is so stupid and far fetched it doesn’t deserve a serious reply.

Bob Arroyo is a known Cal lover and probably lazily thinks KSR “ran Cal off” when in reality Cal’s lack of postseason results over half a decade ran Cal off.
Stupid me. Here it is back, Almost unused.

master1_14071107420112_main

That FB group was the most insane, delusional, brainwashed group of Cal slurpers in the history of sports slurpers. They should probably be on some kind of watch list for real. The Arroyo dude was the ringleader. Wayyyyyy out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT