ADVERTISEMENT

Face book UK .

sk73

Junior
Feb 16, 2013
There are a couple of FB groups that are strictly UK groups. A couple of the mods of those groups seem to very much in the know when it comes to KY info. Today he stated that a few media groups have been bombarding the Arkansas basketball office, employees and others on the periphery of the program. Trying to gain info about the program and looking for negative statements. One of the mods (leaders) of one group said it was so bad that Cal had to meet with everyone at Arkansas basketball and ask that they do not engage with these people. KSR was the main one mentioned. Bob Arroyo is the name of the mod. He claims that Matt Jones made up the statement that Jerry Jones would double the NIL money that UK offered a player. Arroyo says that Jones nor John Tyson made statements about the NIL. So, if this is correct, another reason to disregard KSR and Jones in particular. Just passing this on.

troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

So, KSR has sent mysterious operatives to Arkansas to obtain negative intelligence in a twisted plot to make Cal and Jerry Jones look like assholes; and Cal held a secret meeting to warn his administrative staff about these operatives and some nefarious plot orchestrated by a radio host.

This seems like fanfic.

So, KSR has sent mysterious operatives to Arkansas to obtain negative intelligence in a twisted plot to make Cal and Jerry Jones look like assholes; and Cal held a secret meeting to warn his administrative staff about these operatives and some nefarious plot orchestrated by a radio host.

This seems like fanfic.
Well, Matt Jones and some Arky weatherman are having a pillow fight on X.

is this the calipari super fan who said he'll cheer for Cal over UK now and was furious we let Cal go? the one who banned people like my wife for cheering on the Pope hire or saying cal was bad the last 4 years.

Norlander , the national guy said this several days ago, well before Matt Jones. Norlander heard it straight from the players agents , coaches, parents or players themselves.

and for the other part, media members make calls for stories. there is nothing wrong about it at all. Im sure people want to get Arkansas' offices opinions about the whole Double the offer story or their story on Cal coming there. Is Cal really being petty? and get this, media members all across the flipping world are taught to be PERSISTENT. its how you get stories .

But most importantly how does that person know what Cal and the people at Arkansas did?

This seems like fanfic.
Sounds like he is playing the victim card.

There are a couple of FB groups that are strictly UK groups. A couple of the mods of those groups seem to very much in the know when it comes to KY info. Today he stated that a few media groups have been bombarding the Arkansas basketball office, employees and others on the periphery of the program. Trying to gain info about the program and looking for negative statements. One of the mods (leaders) of one group said it was so bad that Cal had to meet with everyone at Arkansas basketball and ask that they do not engage with these people. KSR was the main one mentioned. Bob Arroyo is the name of the mod. He claims that Matt Jones made up the statement that Jerry Jones would double the NIL money that UK offered a player. Arroyo says that Jones nor John Tyson made statements about the NIL. So, if this is correct, another reason to disregard KSR and Jones in particular. Just passing this on.
Bob Arroyo has been wrong every step of the way. Why do you keep posting his stuff?

There's a reason you're on the Blacklist.

Lost me at Facebook.

This seems like fanfic.
Ryan Lemond was trained by CIA and NSA along with MI5, MI6, Mossad and the KGB. He is a thoroughly dangerous man. He will ask the questions.

Ryan is so good he disguises himself as Cal's dog. I probably said too much.

This feels like someone channeling Calipari’s inner anxiety. Sad part is that it isn’t.

This seems like fanfic.
Rumors are the most popular thing on SM.

lol

I don't have a huge opinion on KSR one way or the other, but I simply do not believe Jones would straight up lie and claim that that Jones would pay double.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Also Bob Arroyo is enterting deranged fanboy behavior. Making up conspiracy theories that KSR really just hates Calipari. That dude is insane. Needs to change the group name to true red Hogs fans no negativity no bashing.

He and the Shabaz guy that runs the other UK group on Facebook are bad. I left both groups due to the incompetence on there.

There's a reason you're on the Blacklist.
There's A black list? Seriously, A blacklist?
You find it impossible to believe that a media member, or members here, are not trying to get info. Almost half the posts here have something to do with Arkansas, Cal etc.
Again, Blacklist? I have never been on a blacklist, feels pretty good. I am guessing you are on a list as well.

This seems like fanfic.
Right? I know a lot of people hate Matt Jones but dudes, reality is over here—————————>

The UK Facebook groups make Rafters look like the Ivy League. If you want long-winded nonsense from boomers with blinders on then you're going to love those groups.

Some of them were absurd where you couldn’t even talk about losses negatively. Lose to UNCW at home? No biggie. Feet washing!!

Question Cal’s lineups? Blasphemy.

OP has to be a troll or MJ must have bent his mom over. Either way clear agenda with this load of poop

Some of them were absurd where you couldn’t even talk about losses negatively. Lose to UNCW at home? No biggie. Feet washing!!

Question Cal’s lineups? Blasphemy.
Oh you're so right. It was on display during this Cal stuff post Oakland. I joined one and in less than 24 hours, I left. All I could think was 'You're the type that gets everyone else labeled.'

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Also Bob Arroyo is enterting deranged fanboy behavior. Making up conspiracy theories that KSR really just hates Calipari. That dude is insane. Needs to change the group name to true red Hogs fans no negativity no bashing.
Sounds you read it more than I do.

I have seen your player predictions, who we should be going after etc. I have seen you supporting a person for coach one day, then doing a 180 the next. I have read your theories that could have been (Get Smart )episodes. You really should pause before calling others opinions jokes. You are about as reliable as MJ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT