ADVERTISEMENT

F is For Family (Bill Burr Netflix comedy)

LineSkiCat14

All-American
Aug 5, 2015
Anyone on this yet? I think all of Season 2 was just released on Netflix today. Season 1 was pretty damn funny. Lots of celebrity voice actors: Bill Burr, Sam Rockwell, Laura Dern, Justin Long...

It's more of a "real" cartoon. Reminds me of a King of the Hill or early Simpsons. But funnier, IMO. I mean, one of the best current comedians created the show and writes for it..

Nice.

I watched season 1 and loved it, even though at six episodes it was way too short.

I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT F'N WALL!!

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
hah, pretty funny part in that trailer.

i dunno tho, adult cartoons just don't work for me. big bill burr fan though

Reactions: WildcatDJ
Yeah that seems to be a hangup for many people when it comes to Cartoons. What's nice is that FIFF might be the most realistic cartoon I've seen. There really isn't much in the first season that couldn't be real life, not only in content but in presentation... You could do this entire show with real actors and places.

Thanks for the heads up. Watching it now. Bill Burr is probably my second favorite comedian behind Doug Stanhope. He was also on several episodes of Breaking Bad.

Stanhope is a damn underrated treasure..
I saw him live once and it was the craziest thing I ever saw. I don't even really remember him telling any jokes. Just stood up there and messed with the crowd but it was great. The one thing I do remember is a story about him getting to have sex with Ginger Lynn.

Maureen: "It's over on Eisenhower Street."
Neighbor that survived the holocaust: "Ah, Eisenhower. If I had a Jesus it would be him."

And honestly.. he's one of the bigger comics to hit Albany this year. It's not like we're Boston or DC or even Buffalo...

You know the smoky, underground comedy clubs he always talks about. That's what it was when I saw him in Louisville. It was some bar I never went to in a part of town I never go to. Maybe 200 people there.

Season 2 is good, in some ways better.. but it really takes a depressing turn. Bill Burr has some demons, man.

Johnny Carson doing Karnak
Answer: Perpetuate
Question: How do they charge you at a Vietnamese deli?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT