ADVERTISEMENT

Excuses

willievic

Senior
Aug 29, 2005
Louisville, KY.
I don't know about most fans, but I get tired of Cal's excuses. In life, I've always figured that excuses are for LOSERS. Winners don't have to make excuses. For one time on Cal's post show, I would like to hear him say, "We just got our A$$ kicked, and they just outplayed us and I got outcoached." The season is about over, and he is making excuses about injuries. I believe Vandy had a couple out because of injuries. Vandy did not have one player who Cal would have recruited, and probably the only player who could have made our starting five, would be Manjon, and he might not have. I don't even believe Taylor would. Like Stackhouse, or not, the man has done a good job coaching Vandy. While Cal is running up and down the sideline, screaming at the players, waving his arms and jumping up and down like a gut shot monkey, Stackhouse was studying what UK was doing, so he could make changes in the second half, which he did. There will be a few "Cal Suckers" on here, who still think their beloved Cal is doing a good job. However, their getting fewer and fewer. Cal needs to go. His 10 years are up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT