ADVERTISEMENT

Ex uavel Interim President Has Large UK Logo

in House for sale on Zillow.com Greg Postel has a large UK logo in his family roomThis is the guy that sent SCUMtino and Tommy Turtleneck packing
The Little Brother fans are claiming conspiracy :cool2::cool2:[roll]
How else was that filthy, den of sin, cesspool to get cleaned up, if you didn't get a UK guy in there to flush the sewer rats out of that Godforsaken place.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Most of the time the realtor has someone go in and temporarily decorate the house to appeal to the market. Doubt those logos were always there, obviously.

When we bought our house the two bedrooms had banners and pictures of random sports teams and kids’ names that I’m sure weren’t really the names of the kids that lived there.

It looks like Chris is UK and Alex is the LilBro. No doubt this will reinforce a lot of things in the mind of the LilBro conspiracy theorists.

in House for sale on Zillow.com Greg Postel has a large UK logo in his family roomThis is the guy that sent SCUMtino and Tommy Turtleneck packing
The Little Brother fans are claiming conspiracy :cool2::cool2:[roll]

Lmao for those of us who don’t frequent the cards board often can you link the thread?

ISib0zd5flnuea1000000000.jpg

Reactions: 2Adulterers
Guys that have this kind of money are business people. They dont give two shts about sports teams. I have a first cousin who is a broker in Nashville. He's loaded and lives in a house bigger than that. He's an ole miss alumn and couldn't care less about it, everything is about power and money.

I assure Louisville that the last thing on this guys mind is playing favorites with sports teams. That kind of logic falls to people like me who make under 6 figures.

Guys that have this kind of money are business people. They dont give two shts about sports teams. I have a first cousin who is a broker in Nashville. He's loaded and lives in a house bigger than that. He's an ole miss alumn and couldn't care less about it, everything is about power and money.

I assure Louisville that the last thing on this guys mind is playing favorites with sports teams. That kind of logic falls to people like me who make under 6 figures.

I don't know if it is your income level, and in Dr. Postel's case...he is not a business person. I know several people who make as much or more than Postel and they are all huge sports fans. There are sports venues on every campus around the nation with the name of donors who are sports fans and have millions to give to put their name on a stadium.

In Postel's case it is more likely that his two boys are fans of different teams. One (Chris) is likely a mama's boy who is the UK fan. The other was dropped on his head at birth.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
I don't know if it is your income level, and in Dr. Postel's case...he is not a business person. I know several people who make as much or more than Postel and they are all huge sports fans. There are sports venues on every campus around the nation with the name of donors who are sports fans and have millions to give to put their name on a stadium.

In Postel's case it is more likely that his two boys are fans of different teams. One (Chris) is likely a mama's boy who is the UK fan. The other was dropped on his head at birth.

Right. But he's in the profession of sports, he's a business man in his own right. And typically they dont care about what he's being accused of. It's not that they dont care about their sports teams and wont dump money into it, but I dont see these types caring enough about rivals and wins / losses to destroy their name over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT