ADVERTISEMENT

Jurich Selling Everything That Has The Red Pigeon Logo

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
The Lexington Herald Leader is reporting Tommy Turtleneck ,the Canned Ex-Athletics
Director at Little Brother is having a fire sale..EVERYTHING must go..Furniture ,clothing,golf clubs
It's all in an auction site. called ebth.com (everything but the house).He wants no memories of his years at Loserville..
If you like collecting things from our rival..here is your chance sports mementos
prints signed by Scummy Rick and maybe a 15 second VHS tape with his joust with Karen Sypher.
It all has to go..here is the link to the story..http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-louisville/article199367729.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Pretty immature move by a grown man to auction all of his memorabilia off like that. You know he doesn't need the money.

He's just trying to give the finger to UofL.

The Lexington Herald Leader is reporting Tommy Turtleneck ,the Canned Ex-Athletics
Director at Little Brother is having a fire sale..EVERYTHING must go..Furniture ,clothing,golf clubs
It's all in an auction site. called ebth.com (everything but the house).He wants no memories of his years at Loserville..
If you like collecting things from our rival..here is your chance sports mementos
prints signed by Scummy Rick and maybe a 15 second VHS tape with his joust with Karen Sypher.
It all has to go..here is the link to the story..http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-louisville/article199367729.html
Is this real? It goes against what Jurich said in interview with WHAS11.

The 3 part video is embedded in this online article about University of Louisville broke open meetings law, which might affect Pitino and Jurich.

In one part he claims that he will remain in the ville.
If you are interested on his perception of what happened, you will want to watch.

Turtleneck built the brand now known as University Six. I can't believe he wants to abandon everything he built.

I wonder how much $$$ he's hoping to get for these ceiling tiles?
D-Finishes-Ceilling-Water-Stain.JPG

Reactions: UKvisitor
How much for one of his UofL brassieres?

Gonna donate it to Zipp.

Seriously, though, what a bunch of junk... looks like the entire lot won't even fetch a grand. Would've been cheaper just to pitch it all in a dumpster where it belongs.

Pretty immature move by a grown man to auction all of his memorabilia off like that. You know he doesn't need the money.

He's just trying to give the finger to UofL.

basically what he did when he was employed there...jus sayin

I can see a fan like Zipp mailing cheap cardinal memorabilia to Jurich on his birthday. I'd bet Louisville fans gifted some of this crap to Jurich, and now they get to see him just trying to get rid of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT