ADVERTISEMENT

EX Card Fan...seriously

tluck,

In order to prove your true BBN fanhood, you must sneak into Zipp's condo (make sure he doesn't push you into the pool) and steal his "bachelor party" picture with Steelers and Kerry Rhodes.

And in case you're lurking Steelers, you can't ban me, I'm already banned over there.

Oh, and tluck, did you turn out the lights when you left their Rivals board? You might've been the last person left over there.

Reactions: bigbluelou
I was raised a cat fan by my Daddy. Then one day we watched UCLA play UL. My Dad cheered for UL. We got into a argument about who to hate more. I was disillusioned, and never trusted his word again. In retrospect I can see his point after he went through the Wooden years. See it, still don't agree with it.

What you've done, I don't know if we want to call it seeing the light, or getting older & wiser. Doesn't matter. Welcome to the BBN where the air is clean & the water is fresh. And be thankful that you're no longer a part of that sinful cesspool knowed as UofSmell. I bet you already feel cleaner.

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
I'm usually against jumping ship to a different team. You pick a team and it's ride or die, no matter what happens. But in this case, I'll make an exception. Welcome.

The hardest part of the transformation is around the corner. Switching from Crown Royal to KY bourbon. I know it may take a while, those little purple bags are hard to resist.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
Welcome HOME. It's every Kentuckian's birthright to be a WILDCAT. Some reject it, and suffer for it.

Again, welcome home. GO BIG BLUE

LOL at some of the responses. Most were hilarious and understandable. I do see we have some high school kids on here as well....with all the crack head jokes. I remember when that was a common joke when I was 16 too.

Thanks for the warm welcomes from most. I do not have a line beard, I do not drink alcohol, and I dont really wear Adidas. I dont have any UofL gear anymore. Like I said....I want a team that my kids can look up to.

As far as infractions like one poster said....If UK got caught for paying players or something like that, I would not bail. UofL is a different entity. They have two adulterers on staff, paid hookers for minors, and I believe they could be into laundering money and possibly mafia affiliated. This is waaaayyy worse than simple College infractions. Its disgusting and Im sick of the delusional UofL fans pretending its ok and everyone does it. That board over there has banned me or suspended my account multiple times throughout the past couple of years because I spoke the truth about that disgusting school that I was once a fan of and tried to continue to be but when your own fan base cant even hold the disguting employees accountable, its time to move on. Call me what you want, bandwagon etc...Sports are mere entertainment to me, not life and I will not root for or be entertained by that port o pot known as University of Louisville any longer.

If you dont lap up Jurich, Pitino, or Petrino over there then you are banned and its disgusting. So you know what? I am no longer a fan and am disgusted and I WILL root for my other in state University.

Again, thank you to those who are mature and accept me with a little, understandable, distrust. I look forward to conversing with these people in the future. To the immature ones, I hope that I am able to filter you out as time passes.

Last edited:
Reactions: truckbrandon
LOL at some of the responses. Most were hilarious and understandable. I do see we have some high school kids on here as well....with all the crack head jokes. I remember when that was a common joke when I was 16 too.

Thanks for the warm welcomes from most. I do not have a line beard, I do not drink alcohol, and I dont really wear Adidas. I dont have any UofL gear anymore. Like I said....I want a team that my kids can look up to.

As far as infractions like one poster said....If UK got caught for paying players or something like that, I would not bail. UofL is a different entity. They have two adulterers on staff, paid hookers for minors, and I believe they could be into laundering money and possibly mafia affiliated. This is waaaayyy worse than simple College infractions. Its disgusting and Im sick of the delusional UofL fans pretending its ok and everyone does it. That board over there has banned me or suspended my account multiple times throughout the past couple of years because I spoke the truth about that disgusting school that I was once a fan of and tried to continue to be but when your own fan base cant even hold the disguting employees accountable, its time to move on. Call me what you want, bandwagon etc...Sports are mere entertainment to me, not life and I will not root for or be entertained by that port o pot known as University of Louisville any longer.

If you dont lap up Jurich, Pitino, or Petrino over there then you are banned and its disgusting. So you know what? I am no longer a fan and am disgusted and I WILL root for my other in state University.

Again, thank you to those who are mature and accept me with a little, understandable, distrust. I look forward to conversing with these people in the future. To the immature ones, I hope that I am able to filter you out as time passes.

Congrats on distancing yourself from that garbage university, but we don’t want you here. Try Indiana.

I was raised a cat fan by my Daddy. Then one day we watched UCLA play UL. My Dad cheered for UL. We got into a argument about who to hate more. I was disillusioned, and never trusted his word again. In retrospect I can see his point after he went through the Wooden years. See it, still don't agree with it.

This board is only big enough for one Pickle Rick. Get out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT