ADVERTISEMENT

EX Card Fan...seriously

Oct 10, 2017
sewer
Hey guys..You may not believe me when I say this and it may sound weird at first but here goes.

I am literally an EX UofL fan. I am a born and bred Kentucky boy. My dad was a UK fan when I was a kid and loved Rex Chapman. Somewhere along the way I became a UL fan, dont know how or when but it was a mistake. I have never hated UK so it was never like that. I actually pulled for them. Just friendly ribbing within the family and so on never anything major. I actually own a UK hoodie and wear it often.

Long story short...after all of this embarrassment, i am done with the University of Louisville. It is an absolute embarrassment to the state of Ky and to the students and fans of that crooked catastrophe known as UofL. I AM DONE with that school and I mean Done. I do not understand how this went on for so long and I think it went all the way to the top including our our last Governor. I believe he allowed some of this to go on with Ramsey and it just trickled down. Quite honestly, I could not imagine being a UofL grad and trying to get a job outside of this state with that school on my resume and quite honestly I feel bad for those innocent students. Could you imagine being in upper management out west, looking at resumes and one out of the 20 you are interviewing say (University of Louisville)...all joking aside, that would hurt you right now. Accreditation in limbo, hookergate, paying players, etc etc..

I have gotten rid of any UofL apparel that I have had and quite honestly have not even worn it in the last couple years out of embarrassment from hooker gate and any other scandal for that matter.

So here I am, ready to cheer on the best state school in Kentucky. Swearing off UofL and I hope that you guys welcome me to the board and into the fan base. I have showered 5 times since denouncing my fandom from the dirty cards so I dont have any disease or corruption...

Hey guys..You may not believe me when I say this and it may sound weird at first but here goes.

I am literally an EX UofL fan. I am a born and bred Kentucky boy. My dad was a UK fan when I was a kid and loved Rex Chapman. Somewhere along the way I became a UL fan, dont know how or when but it was a mistake. I have never hated UK so it was never like that. I actually pulled for them. Just friendly ribbing within the family and so on never anything major. I actually own a UK hoodie and wear it often.

Long story short...after all of this embarrassment, i am done with the University of Louisville. It is an absolute embarrassment to the state of Ky and to the students and fans of that crooked catastrophe known as UofL. I AM DONE with that school and I mean Done. I do not understand how this went on for so long and I think it went all the way to the top including our our last Governor. I believe he allowed some of this to go on with Ramsey and it just trickled down. Quite honestly, I could not imagine being a UofL grad and trying to get a job outside of this state with that school on my resume and quite honestly I feel bad for those innocent students. Could you imagine being in upper management out west, looking at resumes and one out of the 20 you are interviewing say (University of Louisville)...all joking aside, that would hurt you right now. Accreditation in limbo, hookergate, paying players, etc etc..

I have gotten rid of any UofL apparel that I have had and quite honestly have not even worn it in the last couple years out of embarrassment from hooker gate and any other scandal for that matter.

So here I am, ready to cheer on the best state school in Kentucky. Swearing off UofL and I hope that you guys welcome me to the board and into the fan base. I have showered 5 times since denouncing my fandom from the dirty cards so I dont have any disease or corruption...

Nope. Not buying it.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Nope. Not buying it.
I dont know what to say....I swear to God himself. Why would I even come out and say that? If I was a UL fan I could just have a fake account and pretend to be a UK fan and troll...

Would you stay a UK fan if UK did all of this? I will bet this even gets worse before the end...money laundering etc..

Welcome tluck88. Thanks for applying for membership to the BBN. Your application will be under review pending a background check. If we find you have committed no offenses against the BBN you will be temporarily approved and placed in a probationary status. Should we find any egregious offenses or actions committed by you against the BBN in your past, hell hath no fury like the posters of Rupp Rafters!!! Govern yourself accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time will reveal all.

man-surprised-looking-his-wrist-watch-fea-8749426.jpg

Welcome tluck88. Thanks for applying for membership to the BBN. Your application will be under review pending a background check. If we find you have committed no offenses against the BBN you will be be temporarily approved and placed in a probationary status. Should we find any egregious offenses or actions committed by you against the BBN in your past, hell hath no fury of the posters of Rupp Rafters!!! Govern yourself accordingly.

Hang on now. If I remember the guidelines correctly, he can be a "fan" but access to BBN would be denied based on past fan affiliation. You might want to check that.

I dont know what to say....I swear to God himself. Why would I even come out and say that? If I was a UL fan I could just have a fake account and pretend to be a UK fan and troll...

Would you stay a UK fan if UK did all of this? I will bet this even gets worse before the end...money laundering etc..

I would not become a U of L fan if I decided to not be a Kentucky fan anymore. You must have not been much of a fan or you'd never switch to U.K. No way. But whatever. No skin off of my back.

Reactions: kat57 and blubo

What was your UL message board name?

giphy.gif

Christ died for all, just confess your sins and believe. If that is what you are doing, we welcome you with open arms. It is the Christian way. Angels rejoice when a new soul is brought into the fold. We are rejoicing and our welcome mat is out.

Here's what I think you should do to make this easier.

Just start a new account and just jump into some conversations here and there. Slowly dip yourself into the pool of lava and never admit that you were once a scuzzy ULOL fan.

I know, I know, you'll be lying to us, but it's really the only way. This is a dangerous neighborhood man.

It's just a little white lie though, so you'll be fine. I promise.

Those are the old rules. Guidelines have since been amended in light of eminent death penalty Louisville will receive. It's called the Louisville Cardinal Fans Refugee Amendment.

Oh, yeah, how could I forget! I was the one that actually seconded that motion. Getting old, man...

Reactions: anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
The new rules require you to go to the UL Board and state" UL fans are the dumbest and most delusional of all fans" and also state Zipp and Steelers are complete morons. Upon your lifetime ban you will be accepted for a probationary period TBD by our Moderators.
On it

Reactions: TIE543
The new rules require you to go to the UL Board and state" UL fans are the dumbest and most delusional of all fans" and also state Zipp and Steelers are complete morons. Upon your lifetime ban you will be accepted for a probationary period TBD by our Moderators.
Damn, that's much better than my idea of lying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT