ADVERTISEMENT

Etienne transfers from Florida to Georgia

GA also gets a top WR out of Miami.

Since Etienne torched Chumlee's bunch for 170 last year I'm sure he's thrilled to see this.

This was predicting out of the gate, I believe. I suspect he will be far more lethal at UGA.

3 Of the were predicted and those all committed with a long snapper also coming. Storey on ETN is he won't block, he won't play if that is the case. The DL from Carolina had words with Beamer and was dismissed, may be a bad move taking him. The WR is big, not fast but been productive.

I like the ETN and WR pickup. One of our backs, projected starter ruptured his patella tendon in fall camp. I don't know much about that injury, just pretty rare.with the large number we lost I think the coaches are looking for a couple more. I am skeptical with the DL.

UF fans are really happy for ETN.

Last edited:
3 Of the were predicted and those all committed with a long snapper also coming. Storey on ETN is he won't block, he won't play if that is the case. The DL from Carolina had words with Beamer and was dismissed, may be a bad move taking him. The WR is big, not fast but been productive.

I like the ETN and WR pickup. One of our backs, projected starter ruptured his patella tendon in fall camp. I don't know much about that injury, just pretty rare.with the large number we lost I think the coaches are looking for a couple more. I am skeptical with the DL.

UF fans are really happy for ETN.
Lol, that last sentence.

You should see what they are saying. Alot are hoping he gets hurt. I guess they forgot Cox and Kimber going their direction.

Can't wait to play us next year.
It seems like UF fans are coming to terms with sucking now. I've never seen UF fans so quiet on sports boards. LOL.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
It seems like UF fans are coming to terms with sucking now. I've never seen UF fans so quiet on sports boards. LOL.

We had 2 guys transfer to them, started, but that's different. If kid isn't happy let him go where he thinks he will be. UK got some good players from UGA, at least one has proven he is, the other is a gamble but no different than a HS kid, they all gambles

Yeah…this is sort of gettint stupid to see teams with 4-5 stars across the starting lineup..then picking up starters off other rosters

But that is the world people want…so here you go
You do remember we picked up Vandys star starting tailback 12 months ago, right?

Yeah…this is sort of gettint stupid to see teams with 4-5 stars across the starting lineup..then picking up starters off other rosters

But that is the world people want…so here you go
It's crazy, but eventually, some kids are gonna prove the grass isn't always greener, and the activity will moderate. Is Etienne sure be featured at UGA, or just sick of BillyBall and really high on himself, while UGA just can't say "no"?

It's crazy, but eventually, some kids are gonna prove the grass isn't always greener, and the activity will moderate. Is Etienne sure be featured at UGA, or just sick of BillyBall and really high on himself, while UGA just can't say "no"?

ETN is a good back, anyone denying that is kidding themselves. I don't know the real reason he left UF, UF fans say he won't block and wants more touches. Brandon Robinson is coming off a ruptured patella injury, it is career threatening, he was our starter for 23 but got hurt. If ETN still refuses to block his touches will be few and far between. I think we took him as an insurance policy if Robinson hasn't healed. I guess we won't know till August.

ETN is a good back, anyone denying that is kidding themselves. I don't know the real reason he left UF, UF fans say he won't block and wants more touches. Brandon Robinson is coming off a ruptured patella injury, it is career threatening, he was our starter for 23 but got hurt. If ETN still refuses to block his touches will be few and far between. I think we took him as an insurance policy if Robinson hasn't healed. I guess we won't know till August.
ETN is a nice pickup for UGA anyway you want to slice it. He’ll learn to block and catch out of the backfield bc that’s what he needs to work on to make it on Sundays.

ETN is a nice pickup for UGA anyway you want to slice it. He’ll learn to block and catch out of the backfield bc that’s what he needs to work on to make it on Sundays.

I think he does the catching part, its the blocking he isn't interested in. Coming to play for Kirby he better find some interest or watch someone else play.

You know there’s got to be some chapped a$$e$ in Gator Nation……. Barring unforeseen and unexpected developments, Napier will coach his third and final season as HC of the Gators next fall.
He won’t last half the season imo.

I figured you'd chime in. I'm not tracking your roster closely in terms of injury, or loss to academic or disciplinary issues. Etienne is talented, a great athlete. My comment is just directed at UGA historically having RB talent in surplus. I'd assume he could find any number of destinations with more need for him.

I figured you'd chime in. I'm not tracking your roster closely in terms of injury, or loss to academic or disciplinary issues. Etienne is talented, a great athlete. My comment is just directed at UGA historically having RB talent in surplus. I'd assume he could find any number of destinations with more need for him.

We haven't had "that guy" since Swift was there. Our number 3 back in 23 is a walk on, or has been all season. With the RB class we signed, 3 of them, i am a little surprised UGA took ETN, But I guess you take him when a back like ETN ask if you have a spot.

This became a talking point for jaded gator fans and now some people think it’s an actual thing. Pretty funny.

Amazing how quick they forgot Brenden Cox and Kimber swapped sides and went their way.

I sill can't believe the officials allow UF to do chomp in a rivals face

Watching ex-GA RBs Swift/White today....ETN's gonna have to step it up.

Zeus, nickname for white, has has a very good month. Swift has put together a pretty career. I thought ETN was of the better backs in the conference in 23. Of course UF says he won't block, he put on a show against the vols with al.ost 200 yards splitting carries. But if it's true about his blocking he won't play much for Kirby. Of course there could have been some sour grapes too.

Reactions: mrschwump
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT