ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN cuts Sam Ponder

rick64

All-American
Jan 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
More budget cuts? 🙄

She sided with folks like Riley Gaines that said biological males shouldn't compete in women's sports. Hope she gets a massive payout if she chooses to file a lawsuit.

• Wow
Reactions: 55wildcat
More budget cuts? 🙄

She sided with folks like Riley Gaines that said biological males shouldn't compete in women's sports. Hope she gets a massive payout if she chooses to file a lawsuit.
Wild that you think this had anything to do with this. How do you guys function thinking literally everything is some woke conspiracy? RGIII also got let go.

I guess RG3 is also a MAGA nut, eh? He got canned today too. But don’t let facts get in the way of a good story.

Also, I’m still not convinced Riley isn’t a transmission. Weird face, no boobs, no ass, shoulders wider than the mole on Ginny Sac’s ass.

Reactions: BBBLazing
‘Fare thee well, sweet prince. May all your pit stops be quick ones...

OIP.WNd2nKVv1_Lxb8k0R_wKNAHaF5

I guess RG3 is also a MAGA nut, eh? He got canned today too. But don’t let facts get in the way of a good story.

Also, I’m still not convinced Riley isn’t a transmission. Weird face, no boobs, no ass, shoulders wider than the mole on Ginny Sac’s ass.
Love the Sac's comment

Did you hear someone say Sam Ponder was MAGA or do you live in a fantasy world of strawmen?

Dude, your exile from the political board clearly weighs upon your desire to bait. You are the message board equivalent of a trench coat flasher. You cannot help yourself.

Still curious to hear more on his non renewal. I was indifferent towards him but most considered him a rising star.

I guess stephen a or mcafee needed a few more million. Maybe they are paying to bring back worthless skip. No telling except corporate America is wrought with stupidity.

OP's thoughts are a microcosm for how this all works. For the people in power it's always about one thing: money. Meanwhile, the working class dolts continue to focus on their culture wars instead of how the Corporatocracy we've become continues to screw all of us over.

Happy Friday, y'all!!

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Still curious to hear more on his non renewal. I was indifferent towards him but most considered him a rising star.

I guess stephen a or mcafee needed a few more million. Maybe they are paying to bring back worthless skip. No telling except corporate America is wrought with stupidity.

He wasn't well reviewed or received on last year's pre game nfl coverage.

He also said a lot of goofy and borderline inappropriate things commentating games. I thought they were funny but some people may not have.

As for Ponder, it is interesting how all the very few conservative women seem to be the ones sent packing. She clearly wasn't fired due to performance like RG3 was.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
OP's thoughts are a microcosm for how this all works. For the people in power it's always about one thing: money. Meanwhile, the working class dolts continue to focus on their culture wars instead of how the Corporatocracy we've become continues to screw all of us over.

Happy Friday, y'all!!

Happy Friday, y'all!!

Working class Blackrock. Gotcha.

Happy Friday, y'all!!
Totally agree that all of the division about race, sexual orientation, etc is just a tool to keep people from seeing the true thing that separates us and that is money. The rich and powerful want us feuding over nonsensical stuff so we don't have time to come together to fight the real divider of this country.....wealth.

Totally agree that all of the division about race, sexual orientation, etc is just a tool to keep people from seeing the true thing that separates us and that is money. The rich and powerful want us feuding over nonsensical stuff so we don't have time to come together to fight the real divider of this country.....wealth.

I believe this is referred to as the Roman circus, ultimately leading to the downfall of the Roman Empire. We currently have it where only like 10% of the population can afford a nice new house - not good.

Also Sam Ponder was hot.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
Classic Liberal: Sam Ponder was hot and talented. I don’t see why they would let her go. If this was political, that sucks and is wrong.

Typical conservative: Sam Ponder was hot and talented. She voiced an opinion that the woke religion hates and now she is fired. Not cool.

Wokester: I am sure ESPN was just making a sensible business decision.

😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT