ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN.com

Jan 27, 2023
A small observation about their lack of focus on college basketball. In the menu across the top of the home page for mobile devices, NCAAM still hasn’t replaced NCAAF. Usually once football season is over, football is taken out of the top menu slot and replaced by basketball. Not this year. Not so far. There’s also seemingly fewer and fewer basketball articles each season. Instead, of articles, just a long list of highlight clips.

I’ve noticed that too. A constant reminder of what sport drives the dollars and the ineptness of ESPN.

A small observation about their lack of focus on college basketball. In the menu across the top of the home page for mobile devices, NCAAM still hasn’t replaced NCAAF. Usually once football season is over, football is taken out of the top menu slot and replaced by basketball. Not this year. Not so far. There’s also seemingly fewer and fewer basketball articles each season. Instead, of articles, just a long list of highlight clips.
It bothers me that they mix men’s and women’s game scores in the listing of top games. I’ll see a score that excites me only to realize it’s a women’s game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT