ADVERTISEMENT

Ellen/Elliot Page

If you want to change your sex or have sex with whoever you want to fine, just don't tell me about it. That does not make you brave in today's world as some might claim. Kids in my daughter's school think it is cool and the in thing to do because, the media and social outlets say so. Next door neighbors daughter at 12 has a boyfriend and a girlfriend and is telling everyone at school about it. Yes Virginia, it does affect a lot of people because it has become the in thing right now.
Catching up on this thread. To be fair, Ellen or Elliot didn't "tell you about it". You saw this thread, clicked on it, read it, and then decided to participate in said thread. After all that, you made the decision to post that you don't want to hear about it.

Admittedly, it can become confusing and I get why some consider it all silly, but I do roll my eyes at the "quit shoving it in my face all the time!" type comments. You can avoid it if you want to. I doubt there's 100 transgendered children standing outside your home waiting for your reaction.

Catching up on this thread. To be fair, Ellen or Elliot didn't "tell you about it". You saw this thread, clicked on it, read it, and then decided to participate in said thread. After all that, you made the decision to post that you don't want to hear about it.

Admittedly, it can become confusing and I get why some consider it all silly, but I do roll my eyes at the "quit shoving it in my face all the time!" type comments. You can avoid it if you want to. I doubt there's 100 transgendered children standing outside your home waiting for your reaction.
False.

This is not the only place they are talking about it and there are more than just one example in my daughters school. You aren't as woke as you are pretending. Get out more and grow a pair.

Where did I say there were a hundred transgendered standing outside my home? You have no real point to make so you make one up.

False.

This is not the only place they are talking about it and there are more than just one example in my daughters school. You aren't as woke as you are pretending. Get out more and grow a pair.

Where did I say there were a hundred transgendered standing outside my home? You have no real point to make so you make one up.
I'm sorry "they" have caused you so much trauma. I've read some of your posts in the past. You're an old school guy (which is fine) but you come off as bitter and angry most of the time. As I've said in another thread when it comes to some of you acting as if you're threatened by society, you'll be fine.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
I'm sorry "they" have caused you so much trauma. I've read some of your posts in the past. You're an old school guy (which is fine) but you come off as bitter and angry most of the time. As I've said in another thread when it comes to some of you acting as if you're threatened by society, you'll be fine.
Not bitter, concerned would be more to the point. Angry at where this nation is going, yes. We have become a nation of people who are being told we must accept everything regardless of what it is. When it comes to angry, perhaps you should not look beyond the "woke" before you make your assessment of the "Old school" generation. We aren't "burning down" or destroying anything. Perhaps old school is not so bad.

Not bitter, concerned would be more to the point. Angry at where this nation is going, yes. We have become a nation of people who are being told we must accept everything regardless of what it is. When it comes to angry, perhaps you should not look beyond the "woke" before you make your assessment of the "Old school" generation. We aren't "burning down" or destroying anything. Perhaps old school is not so bad.
Fair enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT