ADVERTISEMENT

Eddie Gran makes almost a million dollars a year.

When do you start being held accountable for performance? Ranked in the bottom half of CFB on a yearly basis and still get a free pass?
Lol...play with a hurt shoulder. Who you playing next at QB? Who you got big guy?

No, he's just awful at his job. Pretend his name is Joker Phillips and you'll understand.

You would get more respect if you stop your crying and whining, has Gran and the team sucked yes but you seem to want and say it in every post. The rest of us are depressed enough without your constant ranting,

our qb was not replaceable. that’s not his fault. we’d be 5-0 if we had wilson. i don’t mind the play calling. can call any play. we’re not executing shit.

people saying don’t be upset with the smith as qb situation get real. he cannot progress past a primary target. can you not see that?

Reactions: wildcatwelder
You would get more respect if you stop your crying and whining, has Gran and the team sucked yes but you seem to want and say it in every post. The rest of us are depressed enough without your constant ranting,
F your respect, I dont care nothing about it. I speak the truth, if you dont like it skip my posts. Eddie Gran is awful, you can't even defend it anymore, you have to take shots at me as an attempt to deflect. You're the one who looks silly desperately trying to defend the indefensible.

our qb was not replaceable. that’s not his fault. we’d be 5-0 if we had wilson. i don’t mind the play calling. can call any play. we’re not executing shit.

Gran has presided over some of the worst offenses in CFB over the last three years. Let's not blame him .

F your respect, I dont care nothing about it. I speak the truth, if you dont like it skip my posts. Eddie Gran is awful, you can't even defend it anymore, you have to take shots at me as an attempt to deflect. You're the one who looks silly desperately trying to defend the indefensible.

You the childish turd grow up.

i still think we’d be in position to win if we had our qb. you can afford to be more deliberate in formation and play calling when you have this because the play has more options that a dual threat qb takes advantage of on the fly. all our previous success was backfield misdirection but mostly running plays or a screen. i for one did not think it ineffective with all the pieces were there. wilson was able to extend plays and get big plays down the field a couple times a game at least. almost the whole season went with him and it still makes me mad. these teams were playing don’t even look good.

Reactions: ukgrad2004
Gran is not the problem. Though Smith may be hurt, even if healthy, it wouldn't have made a difference in this game. Nothing personal toward him. He is just not the level qb it takes to win in the SEC.

Plus, Gran is not coaching the defense. Very poor effort. I'm starting to think the loss of House really is taking a toll on us.

You the childish turd grow up.
Grow up? I made a post about the awful offensive coordinator on a UK football message board. You're the one who can't handle it. Maybe go knit or something and keep tour oversensitive soft ass off the message boards tonight for your feelings sake.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT