ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football

TheBigBlueSpectacle

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2015
According to this, Kentucky is undecided on participating in the game

I am really looking forward to this. I still game but nothing like I used to. This (and Tiger Woods golf) were the games I bought each year without fail. I will probably go back to buying this one every year again. All other yearly release games I usually skip a year or two in between. MLB The Show I get about every other year. Same with Madden.

I really wish EA would go back to releasing a golf game each year. The 2K game just isn't as good IMO.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I still do. NCAA 14 and College Basketball 2010.

I’ll throw in an occasional AAA title that looks interesting to me but I love doing this. Every now akd then I reboot and start over but it gives me an outlet where Kentucky is always a winner haha

I am really looking forward to this. I still game but nothing like I used to. This (and Tiger Woods golf) were the games I bought each year without fail. I will probably go back to buying this one every year again. All other yearly release games I usually skip a year or two in between. MLB The Show I get about every other year. Same with Madden.

I really wish EA would go back to releasing a golf game each year. The 2K game just isn't as good IMO.
EA has a new golf game out. Played the free trial and it's a glitchy mess.

Would take my brothers and wait at Walmart until Midnight to pick up NCAA College Football every year. Tried to get into Madden but it was never as fun to me as NCAA. 38 now and have 3 small children, I think my wife would divorce me if I walked down into the basement to finalize the #1 recruiting class for year 2032.

Would take my brothers and wait at Walmart until Midnight to pick up NCAA College Football every year. Tried to get into Madden but it was never as fun to me as NCAA. 38 now and have 3 small children, I think my wife would divorce me if I walked down into the basement to finalize the #1 recruiting class for year 2032.
I’ve picked up Madden recently simply because the Bengals have gotten better and I needed a football game. I’m not nearly as into it as I am into the EA college game.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I still have my NCAA14 copy, but it hasn't been played in a long time. If we're not in the new game, i'll be pissed but not surprised. Mitch has us chronicially behind in everything.
I wonder if that would be a Mitch or JMI thing since JMI controls those rights.

I wonder if that would be a Mitch or JMI thing since JMI controls those rights.
If they in any way throw up roadblocks to UK being in the new CFB game then it is 1000% Mitch's fault. He signed the deal. He can call JMI to heel if their actions harm UK athletics. The position of shrugging shoulders and saying 'oh well, they are in control, nothing we can do' is incompatible with an SEC AD's power.

In the end all schools will be on.

Sounds like click bait panic nonsense. 0% chance UK isn't in that game.

From a licensing standpoint, it must be a nightmare to get something like this off the ground. Paying coaches, schools, and every player would be a logistical challenge on its own; not even considering the cost.

Pricetag on this thing will have to be noticably higher than other games

Honestly, even when this game comes out I'm going to wait on reviews and community feedback before I purchase. EA's games don't have a great track record as of late and IMO the older Madden games on PS2 from 2005-2007 blow their current gen models out of the water.

FTW
download

I have an autistic nephew that play's the last one all the time.. He is really good at it... I bought him a new one every year for a long time, I started buying him the Madden game after the 14 game was the last one... He loves both and I enjoy hearing him talk about who he beat... I would put him up against anyone in a game of 14.....
He is telling me all the time about the new one coming out and how much he is wanting it... Great kid, well he is not really a kid in age, he is really 37 and is my buddy... I take him almost everywhere...

GBB

Honestly, even when this game comes out I'm going to wait on reviews and community feedback before I purchase. EA's games don't have a great track record as of late and IMO the older Madden games on PS2 from 2005-2007 blow their current gen models out of the water.
Did you hit your head this morning? Who the heck waits for reviews for NCAA Football! Especially after a decade of absence!

Did you hit your head this morning? Who the heck waits for reviews for NCAA Football! Especially after a decade of absence!
Correct and this is why I don’t understand why there wasn’t a 2023 quick port version with no players and no creation suite just to get some current gen game going on

I’m in no matter what. Just let me get rid of my old 360 finally!

Because EA games lately have been garbage where users are basically beta testing it. Updates are usually slow to boot. And I'm sure it could be littered with microtransaction garbage. So no, I'm just being a logical consumer.

Hopefully UK will be in it...but if not itll be amazing just to have this game back regardless. That's assuming EA doesnt ruin it because EA tends to do that. When's the last time EA even had a good sports game? Madden has been shit for a while.

Last edited:

I’m pretty sure Kentucky was one of the first schools to submit team specific sounds to the program. Sounds like somebody is falling for fake news here.

Would be disappointing. This is one of my all time favorite games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT