ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football 2024 to release in July

I hope all the holdouts get replaced with goofy fake team’s and people, like the Kentucky Mountain Lions or Notre Dame Scottish

Not sure how this will land here but there is a game on steam that is a pretty sweet college coach simulator. It ain't madden but it is fairly addictive. If you ever wanted to know how it feels to recruit against Alabama then this will show you.

You can download a .JSON file that has 130 or so actual teams on it. I think they have an Android version too.

Not sure how this will land here but there is a game on steam that is a pretty sweet college coach simulator. It ain't madden but it is fairly addictive. If you ever wanted to know how it feels to recruit against Alabama then this will show you.

You can download a .JSON file that has 130 or so actual teams on it. I think they have an Android version too.

I prefer updated NCAA 14. There's a mod for NCAA 06 too.

The EA team is denying a set date.

Honestly I feel the date may have leaked and they aren't happy about it. I'd suspect that to be the actual date.

I think Kentucky and all division 1 teams should be in. May be some holdout players but idc about that. After 4 seasons they are gone yesterday.

I'm curious how the game will handle NiL and transfer portal.

Last edited:
Last I saw from following closely:
1) Matt Brown reports the date is not confirmed but the game is coming
2) confirmed 130 of 134 potential teams are in the game. Kentucky was one of the last known holdouts but all schools are submitting assets to participate so they expect them all

Reactions: screwduke1
I think I'm happy that I don't know what this is.
That’s so cool!
happy i like GIF by METRO AG

There was supposed to be a commercial during the CFB championship. Maybe now it will pop up on one of the NFL playoff games?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT