ADVERTISEMENT

Duquesne's coach on Wheeler

On Difficulty of containing Sahvir…
“Well, you know, we knew that if we didn’t guard, we were going to have problems. We did a poor job of guarding the ball, but that’s tribute to him. He’s a strong, tough, little guy that gets to where he wants to get and then shares the ball. That was probably the key to the game. We just didn’t guard the ball well. And then, when you don’t guard the ball well, with all that shooting they have and then the size inside, you’re scrambling.”

I don't think he got the memo from this message board on Wheeler. This nut job thinks Wheeler's play was the key to the game. He should just hang up his whistle, guy can't even see how crappy that kid is. Doesn't he know Wheeler hasn't won an NCAA tournament game? If he knew that, they would have been able to guard him for sure. 😁
I was thinking on the way home after watching that shat crap end of a double header. Wheeler is the 2 bulldog in the college basketball. Then I changed my mind!!

I think everyone on this board knows the history between Bass and I. All these tiffs end up the same way. I whip his ass and he wobbles away mumbling something about playstation.
Everyone on this board knows you hate Cal so much that your opinion is tainted by hate. Bass takes you to the woodshed on a regular basis. He makes you look like a little kid in the second grade trying to argue basketball with an NBA head coach. You get your head handed to you on a regular basis. You need to retreat back to your basement and lick your wounds.

Everyone on this board knows you hate Cal so much that your opinion is tainted by hate. Bass takes you to the woodshed on a regular basis. He makes you look like a little kid in the second grade trying to argue basketball with an NBA head coach. You get your head handed to you on a regular basis. You need to retreat back to your basement and lick your wounds.
Apparently they just turned the wifi back on at the retirement home.
Hurry up and get your troll comments in, lights out at 6pm sharp.

Bass wants to play basketball like 1980 Dean Smith. That's no longer a winning formula.

Wheeler is an important piece to our title hopes
He can be if he knows his role and performs it. This whole team has interchangeable parts at this point. Depending on matchups there needs to be certain players on the floor only at certain times. Now comes the rub…has Calipari felt enough of the heat that he plays the players that can win a title and doesn’t get caught up in “showcasing” a certain player or two. None of us know what kind of agreements are made between Coach and player. I don’t care if Wheeler plays two minutes or 20. He alone will not carry this team to a title.

Another jack wagon that reads the box score and uses that as his evidence.
Why dont you just use wikipedia next time. 🙄
Why do i need to use Wikipedia? I have stupidpedia right here talking to me .😉 Peace out Jeff

He can be if he knows his role and performs it. This whole team has interchangeable parts at this point. Depending on matchups there needs to be certain players on the floor only at certain times. Now comes the rub…has Calipari felt enough of the heat that he plays the players that can win a title and doesn’t get caught up in “showcasing” a certain player or two. None of us know what kind of agreements are made between Coach and player. I don’t care if Wheeler plays two minutes or 20. He alone will not carry this team to a title.
You seem to know very little about basketball.

I think everyone on this board knows the history between Bass and I. All these tiffs end up the same way. I whip his ass and he wobbles away mumbling something about playstation.
Definitely a legend in its own mind. Ageists always are. Short too.

Did Izzo compliment Wheeler too?

We like the dude. Just in spurts. And definitely not in the final four minutes of close games. And not being the primary ball-handler who initiates the offense and dribbling away the shot clock.

Wallace needs more run at point. Will he turn it over some? Yes. Even at crucial times? Yes. Miss end-of-game free throws? Yes. Is he a senior? No. With Wallace, we can potentially reach the final four. With Wheeler, no chance.

Reactions: UKortho and CROCAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT