ADVERTISEMENT

Duke- North Carolina

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
Who we picking in this the best rivalry in College Basketball? ( Barf) First time watching Duke for me this season they any good? I despise both but Duke more so pulling for Carolina

All I know is this shit game will run over into the UK game and we will have to watch on ESPNEWS.
Why in the hell doesn't ESPN start the game at 6 pm instead of 6:30? They do it just to piss us UK fans off.

I like that Duke is running the clock and the refs are letting both teams play. Clean game so far

All I know is this shit game will run over into the UK game and we will have to watch on ESPNEWS.
Why in the hell doesn't ESPN start the game at 6 pm instead of 6:30? They do it just to piss us UK fans off.
The tip was at 6:37. They already had a gap back to the Kansas game so why not tip this at 6:30?

So there was no under 12 so they took it under eight, and now they're taking the under eight, both between 7 and 8 minutes.

Last edited:
At least fairly quick first half. So hopefully won’t cause a delay getting to our game

Watching at halftime and every time Seth Greenberg talks, Jason Williams rolls his eyes, his Dukies are getting beat, really what does Williams bring to the table except slurping for Duke. He can’t hide his frustration when Puke is getting beat.
You said it right there. I haven't watched a second of this game so far but I'm going on the assumption that the Duchess' are losing. Correcting if I'm wrong. I've been watching the History channel for the last hour or so.

Last edited:
You said it right there. I haven't watch a second of this game so far but I'm going on the assumption that the Duchess' are losing. Correcting if I'm wrong. I've been watching the History channel for the last hour or so.
Down by 12.

I have no clue how we beat UNC. The look like title contenders.

They gonna do 20 minutes of Duke-Carolina love after this game. Don’t know why they didn’t schedule ours until 930.

And now a long stoppage in play. Now they'll go to the monitor for another 5 min lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT