ADVERTISEMENT

Duke down to NC State 29-32

Originally posted by runt#69:
Court rush shortly ? I'm sensing they will .....
wink.r191677.gif
The Force is strong in this one....

Updates need updates.

No talking just updates. U want to chit chat there's ofher threads. Just updates.

Imo, this game is a perfect example why I think UK is better than Duke (besides being a biased UK fan). UK can shot 29% from the field and still win at a high level because they rebound and defend so well.

Duke on the other hand, not so much. If their shots aren't falling, then they become average because their defense just isn't good enough to carry them through a hard fought, close game.

refs are stupid....just end the game and let Duke players off the court.

Then end the game for NCstate to rush.

I sense bans of officials coming soon.

How could they let it happen?

Wondering how the talking heads will spin this so that as it's not as bad as UKs OT wins.

I'm sure we will be reminded constantly about NC State putting forth some once in a lifetime, historic performance.

Originally posted by JerseyCat84:
Duke players just walk out. Lol
Actually, K handled it well. He shook hands and took his team to the locker room and didn't pull a Roy Williams by leaving the scrubs out on the floor.

Originally posted by preacherfan:
Originally posted by JerseyCat84:
Duke players just walk out. Lol
Actually, K handled it well. He shook hands and took his team to the locker room and didn't pull a Roy Williams by leaving the scrubs out on the floor.
Exactly. I was at that game in Tally and it was indeed a classless move.

Originally posted by Cat Ballou:
Wondering how the talking heads will spin this so that as it's not as bad as UKs OT wins.

I'm sure we will be reminded constantly about NC State putting forth some once in a lifetime, historic performance.
One of them said that VA should be voted number 1 based on body of work. Can you believe that?

Originally posted by KyBBalLoveAffair:

Originally posted by Cat Ballou:

One of them said that VA should be voted number 1 based on body of work. Can you believe that?
Well sure. Wins over 13 and 21 are obviously more impressive than wins over 4, 5, 6 and 21.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT