ADVERTISEMENT

Drunken principal alert-Louisville edition

Im out...she is full time tard...Minardi quality...jus sayin

14463059_1298678200142436_7688545436986653602_n.jpg

Drunk photo...she not very happy...

595423064_750x422.jpg

Which one is she in the top picture? One throwing up her L? She looks like a tiny piece in the mug shot. Want to see more pics.

Reactions: homeytheclown
There’s really no need to start posting pictures of strangers for getting a DUI is there? I mean FFS there’s people posting Facebook pictures of her on here as if she was raping kids or something.

There’s really no need to start posting pictures of strangers for getting a DUI is there? I mean FFS there’s people posting Facebook pictures of her on here as if she was raping kids or something.

If they are a public educator they should be shamed

You won the Dumb Post of the Day award

Reactions: KYNC89
So she gets herself a weeks paid vacation out of this. I'm sure the NEA & the KEA will come to her rescue & when it's all said and done she will probably get a nice pay raise as well. It's not about what's best for the kids. It's all about the teachers. If it was about what's best for the kids. There would not be any school during the months of December, January, & February. The school year would run from March thru November. You think teachers would go for that?

So she gets herself a weeks paid vacation out of this. I'm sure the NEA & the KEA will come to her rescue & when it's all said and done she will probably get a nice pay raise as well. It's not about what's best for the kids. It's all about the teachers. If it was about what's best for the kids. There would not be any school during the months of December, January, & February. The school year would run from March thru November. You think teachers would go for that?

What's your reasoning for that?

Kids are out in the summer because years and years ago they had to help on the farms. It’s never changed. Nothing to do with teachers wanting the summer off.

Kids are out in the summer because years and years ago they had to help on the farms. It’s never changed. Nothing to do with teachers wanting the summer off.
Schools used to not have air conditioning. Besides what kid would want to be be off from school in the winter?
Oh by the way, you know the parents vote on the school calendar?

Public educators refuse to take drug tests and they still obtain / retain employment. How are they not shamed already? Any other unionized workforce refusing (successfully) to partake in a sensible screening program would be immediately perceived as admitting to it (drug use).
Out of curiosity, how often are you drug screened?

When I was in school if you were an athlete, drove to school, or involved in any clubs you had to sign to be eligible for random drug test. The teachers were never required to pass a random drug test.

Depends on the contract, and a much better question is how often do I require it? The answer to that is infinitely more often than is ever required of public school teachers.
It seems to be important to you that public educators are screened. Did you have a bad experience with one that was under the influence while they were at work?

Could make a whole thread on this.
Music teacher of the year with a DUI in Berea.

Richmond police arrested 27-year-old Kristen Harrod for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, third-degree criminal mischief, failure to produce insurance card and leaving the scene of an accident after officers responded to a collision early Sunday morning.
5ba1a6ece53e1.image.jpg

http://www.richmondregister.com/new...cle_ae0a3ee2-f92a-5799-93eb-cf4a78f5416f.html
http://www.bereaonline.com/2015/09/music-educator-of-the-year‏/

Reactions: homeytheclown
How do you figure that? You think kids would do better in school if they were there during the summer?
No, I don't think they would learn anymore. BUT, they wouldn't be standing outside waiting on the bus ankle deep in slushy wet snow if there was no school in the winter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT